"Jisoo-yah" She said full of concern

"Yah, Manoban you're late" Jennie said, maybe with a little bit of anger?

"Sorry" Lisa said while pushing Chaeyoung away and wrapping me in a tight embrace

"Hmphf.." I heard Chaeyoung huff. I knew everyone used to get annoyed when Lisa would push the others away and then hug me, but but Lisa never cared.

"Who hurt my baby though?" Lisa asked looking at Jennie.

"It's ok, it doesn't matter" I said softly. It really didn't matter. It wasn't a big deal. I was hurt because I was overthinking not because of someone's actions.

"What the heck? The world ending doesn't matter but whatever happened to you matters ok?" Lisa said sternly. Lisa always spoke that way whenever I would say something like that.

*Continuation of Jisoo's POV but here it Lisa's. 😊"

Lisa's POV
I looked at Jennie for an answer. She gave me a look.
A look that meant that it was Jisoo's overthinking ability. Again.

It was really hard for her. I feel very bad for her.

That's why I want to keep her wrapped in my embrace forever. Protect her. I want to show her that what happened in the past won't happen again. I want to show her that she won't be ignored again.

"Lets get out of here" I said pulling her slightly away. I looked at her. She lost her twinkle, her light. This was concerning.

Jisoo crying due to her overthinking and anxiety happened a lot but never did he loose her light after crying. Even if she did it would be back after I gave her a bear hug.

Just as Jisoo was about to leave my embrace, I pulled her back. I signalled the girls with my eyes. We were so inseparable that we could communicate just with our eyes.

They got the message and piled in for a group hug.

"I thought you said 'lets get out of here'..." I heard Jisoo say, muffled due to the hug.
"How could we go without a group hug? " Chaeng said.
I could feel Jisoo smile against my chest. I looked down, to see her face. To check whether the light was back.

It was back, but.... It was so faint, well it might as well not be there.

I was panicking on the inside. I wanted to stay like this longer to see if her light returned back but I knew if we didn't leave now then Jisoo wouldn't be able to eat again.

I broke the group hug and took Jisoo's hand and went towards the sink and helped her wash her face.
"I can wash my face in my own you know.." I heard Jisoo say while chuckling
"Well but what's good is an Oppa who doesn't take care of of their baby?" I saw Jisoo blush at this. She hit my hand and chuckled again. She looked so cute but...she still wasn't alright.

I heard my phone buzz. I took it out
------------------------------------------14:35-------------------------------------------NOTIFICATION

Jennie: It was Ice boy. I dunno what exactly happened but yea

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made sense. I quickly kept the phone inside.

"Let's go now or otherwise all the chicken will be over" I said playfully.