"Please," I whisper, her forehead resting on mine.

"She touched you," she whispers, clearly hurt over this. She still hasn't told me everything about herself and I'm getting upset over it. Something happened to her and I need to know what.

"Yes. She did and I hated it. I only like it when you touch me," I tell her, her body encased in my limbs.

Her feet touch the ground and she looks up at me, her lips touching my cheek gently.

"But you let her. You didn't-didn't stop it. She kissed you," she cries, my arms wrapping around her.

I lift her back up and carry her to my apartment, wanting to be with her. She leaves tomorrow night.

"Marie, I need you to talk to me. What happened?" I ask, her head buried in my chest as I bring her into my arms.

Marie POV

"I-I can't," I whisper, knowing full well Harry wouldn't tell a living soul. It's hard to talk about what happened between Penny and I. Our relationship is complicated but she hurt me so bad. She always tries to hurt me.

"Yes you can. Marie, I'm in this relationship with you because I care for you. Trust me," he whispers, his green eyes something I adore. He's so handsome. It drove me insane when he came into my life. I didn't know what to do with myself for his intimidating stature was unlike anything I'd ever seen before.

Leaving Harry is going to be so hard but maybe it will help us? Maybe it will determine our relationship in the long run. He wears my ring on a chain around his neck as if it's his most prized possession. I just want him to have something from me.

"I-It was a long time ago," I whisper.

He sits me on the couch and sits across from me on the table, his hands holding mine.

"It was a back to school party. L-Luke and I were attending together and we spent our time together. I left him for a couple minutes to use the bathroom...and I return. Penny was talking to him and flirting. I got upset and Penny...she told me to fuck off. Luke shoved her away from me and he took me away from there. We went to the alley for a while, t-to talk and that's when it happened," I cry, the horrible memories surfacing again.

Breaking down, I heave and Harry brings me into his arms. He presses kisses to my cheeks and hair, holding me as I relive those moments. It's all Penny's fault.

"We were talking and shots rang out, people running and screaming. I thought we were safe, but-but Luke," I cry, tears streaming down my face.

"He hunched over and started coughing, falling to the floor. Blood...covered his hand and I screamed and cried for help. Sirens were loud and I held him, pressing my hand over the wound. H-He coughed and...and told me he loved me. Before I could say anything back, his eyes closed and..." I cry, unable to finish.

"Oh my God," Harry says, wrapping himself around me. After the accident, it took me everything to talk without crying because every time I wanted to speak, I thought of not being able to say anything to Luke. It was my worst nightmare, but now Harry...he's become a dream. A wild one at that.

"I watched him die," I cry, his fingers running through my hair. My fingers tighten around his shirt and he takes me into his room, my body lying tightly in his arms.

"I'm so sorry," he whispers, my head buried in his neck. Two years it took me to tell the story; Harry easing me and comforting me in the way I needed.

"S-Sing," I whisper, needing my mind to be distracted. Harry always takes the worry away. He begins singing an unrecognizable song and I close my eyes, listening to him.