chapter 24

I woke up the next day and my stomach looked visibly lower like it was dropping.  I rubbed my belly lightly feeling his feet hit my hands lightly. I said "mama's baby boy."

Kareem said, "you messing with my boy?"

I said, "no just giving him places to kick."

He gave me a kiss and said: "mhmm goodmorning baby."

I said "baby can we figure out his name today?"

He said "yes, of course, the baby shower is in two weeks. We need to figure something out asap."

I said, "ok, any ideas?"

He said "Kris, Kree, Kale, Austin, Aiyden, idk."

I said, "Kree is cute, the rest our basic. Plus let's not give him a letter we've already done baby."

He said, "what about Jibreel-- it is my grandfather's middle name."

I said, "aww I like that, Jibreel Steffon Brown."

He said, "where'd Steffon come from?"

I said, "that's my great grandfather's name."

He said "I love it," he started rubbing my stomach and kissing it. "Jibreel, Daddy loves you, today and forever and always."

I said, "aww you calmed him down too, I love you so much."

He pecked my lips multiple times and said: "I love you too."

I said, "you gon do something with the girls?"

He said, "yeah, what you gon do?"

I said, "lay here, I woke up feeling bad."

He pecked my lips and said, "feel better mamas."

I said "thank you baby, tell your son be good til you come check on him again."

He started rubbing my stomach and whispered into it then pecked my stomach. He said "there you go, call me if you need me baby."

I said "ok."

He went with the girls while I just laid down watching tv. My baby was real calm but then he kicked my bladder and I almost pissed myself. I got up and used the bathroom washing my hands then putting my hair in a tight top knot. I got back into bed and put my backrest up. I rubbed my stomach lightly as I talked to my baby. I said "hi Jibreel. I love you son. You making mommy so fat but it's ok because you gon be so cute papas. Daddy and I are so excited and so are your big sisters. We gonna make sure you have the best life, you and your sisters. I love you so much papas."

I ended up falling asleep again though. When I woke up Mimi was laying next to me sleeping. I got up lightly making sure not to wake her up and used the bathroom. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth again. I went downstairs and Kay was knocked out in the play pen. Kareem was watching tv down there. I said "babbyyy!"

He said "you finally up. I was bored."

I said "awww I'm sorry baby."

I sat next to him with my thighs on top of him. He said "you hungry?"

I smiled with all of my teeth. I said "yes."

I moved my legs and followed him into the kitchen. He said "what you want mama?"

I said "some soul food, I don't even know what exactly."

He said "you want some chicken and waffles?"

I said "ooool yes daddy."

He gave me a kiss and grabbed my ass hard. He said "your ass getting fatter I told you that?"

I said "stop playing with me babe, I'll grab yo shit right now then you gon be stuck hard cooking."

He said "you ain't even have to grab it you know that."

I stuck my tongue out and said "you know the vibes daddy."

He said "you gon watch me cook?"

I said "yeah let me sit down and get ready for the show, you gon do it like foodnetwork?"

He laughed and said "anything for you mamas."

I kissed his lips a few times and sat at the island. I sat and watched him make my food. He made our plates and we ate our food. I said "thank you baby."

He said "your welcome, is my son cool?"

I said "yeah he just chilling."

He said "he been moving though right?"

I said "yeah he's just calm."

He said "ok good. The doctor coming tomorrow for your 7 month checkup."

I smiled and said "he's getting lower, did you notice?"

He said "yeah I did, you thinking he gon come early?"

I said "maybe, Mi came a little early but my stomach dropped like two weeks before."

He said "hmm, we'll check tomorrow and make sure it's all good.

I said "he just can't wait to meet his daddy, but he gon have to wait."

He said "yeah he gon have to wait."

I said "you look sexy daddy."

He said "shut yo fine ass up."

I said "make me."

He laughed and said "don't start this shit. Cause imma fuck yo shit up."

I blew him a kiss as I finished my food. I cleaned his plate and my plate and then dried them putting them away. I said "baby."

He said "yes my love?"

I said "you wanna come lay down with me?"

He said "yeah. Mi still knocked out there?"

I said "lemme see, knowing her she on my back rest watching tv."

He picked Kay up and put her in her bed. I walked into our room and Mi was up watching tv laying on my backrest. She said "mommy!!!!!"

I said "yes baby girl?"

She said "you left me!"

I said "I'm sorry, your brother made me hungry."

She said "fine! Is my daddy coming today?"

I said "yes baby. He should be here soon. You gon see your little sister, you excited?"

She said "yes but not Ms.Haylie, she doesn't like when I go see daddy."

I said "that's ok, but if she ever mess with you let me know ok?"

She said "ok, daddy said I looked just like my baby sister when I was born."

I said "only a little, you've always been mommy's twin but you got your daddy's nose."

She came towards me and said "mommy's twin."

I said "yes babygirl, wanna see?"

She said "yes!" I grabbed my phone and showed her the picture of her when she was real little.  She said "I was so tiny mommy."

I said "yes my tiny baby girl."

Kareem came in the room and said "Daddy Reem!"

He smiled and picked her up as she held out her arms for him. She said "I missed you during my nap."

He said "I missed you too."

She said "I'm going to Daddy house today and imma see my little sister!"

I smiled because I know she loves her sister, treats her like a little baby doll. I hope she's the same with Jibreel because I feel like it's easier her seeing her dad once in a while and getting a break. However living with a baby mommy had may be very different. He said "ooool have fun! Go pick out 2 toys to bring to daddy house and come back."