chapter 19

2 days later
Today was finally the day of our appointment, I woke up and Kareem was passed out next to me. I said "baby wake up."

He groaned and flopped over. I went by his face and kissed him all over it. He said "I'm up mama."

I said "we gotta get ready, my appointment is at 9:30."

I stood up and got in the shower. Fifteen minutes later I came out and dried off then brushed my teeth. I put my red fuzzy robe on then went into our room. He had both girls in there lying on the bed dressed and ready. Things like that make me love him even more. I put on the outfit below.

 I put on the outfit below

*Sweater was white. Pants were a black, white, grey camo, and heels were black*

I wanted to be a little bit cute and show off my growing belly. Kareem said "you look beautiful ma."

I smiled and gave him a kiss. He never gets jealous or acts like if I wear something tight that it's for other niggas. He possessive but to a point and I love all that about him. He said "I just got out the shower, I'm bout to get dressed and then we can go mama."

I said "ok, imma grab them some thing to chew on while we in there."

After about 10 minutes he was dressed and we left. When we got there the girls held his hands as they walked. We got inside and I signed in. Mimi said "mommy."

I said "yes baby."

She said "baby comin?"

I said "no we checking on the baby."

She said "otay."

I smiled and kissed her check. When they called me back we went in. We talked a bit about different symptoms and then she did the ultrasound again. My doctor said "you want me to tell you or you want it in an envelope?"

I said "tell," but at the same time Kareem said "envelope."

I looked at him and he said "can we get it in a envelope please?"

I didn't say anything put let her continue. At the end she said "ok I'll be right back with that."

I said "okay." When she walked out I said "I thought we wanted to find out here?"

He said "we gon find out later babe, it's alright. I'll hold the envelope."

I pouted a little and said "fine."

Mimi said "mommy sad?"

I said "no mamas."

Kaylea said "daddy."

He said "yes baby girl?"

She said "we get brudder or siser?"

He said "we gonna find out later baby girl."

She said "fine."

I laughed because I know the girls wanted to find out with me then. Kareem said "y'all not bout to team up against me."

We all laughed and she came in with the envelope giving it to Kareem. I said "come on." We left and he drove to get us some food.

He pulled up to Mary's Dinner. We got seated in there and Amina wanted to be all on me. She said "mama."

I smiled and said "yes fat girl? You hungry?"

She said "yea."

We ordered our food and Kareem was starring at me. I said "what?"

He said "I can't look at you?"

I said "mm I guess, you mad me mad earlier."

He said "imma make it up to you mama."

We got our food and I was giving Mimi some eggs. She said "yummy mommy."

I said "yes fat girl."

After we ate at 11:30 we left and Kareem said "I'm bout to bring you back to the house so you can take a nap, imma be home at 4 to pick you up."

I said "mm you lucky I'm tired."

He laughed and when he pulled up I gave him a kiss then got out. I went into the house and took my shoes off and took off my pants and shirt. I didn't have on a bra since it formed one so I laid down with no bra and just some underwear. I set a timer for 3:30 then laid down and fell right asleep. When I woke up it was 3:30 and I got up. I put my clothes back on and did a light beat on my face.

He called me and said "you ready ma?"

I said "yes but I'm hungry again."

He said "ok mama, we'll get something."

He got here and I turned around. I said "where the girls?"

He said "Abe wanted them for tonight. They wanted to be with their cousins."

I said "aww they ditched you."

He laughed and said "yeah, little suckas.. it's aight though."

I said "gimme kisses baby, I missed you during my nap."

He laughed and kissed me, he said "I missed you too."

I said "where we going?"

He said "to get some food."

I said "okayy."

He kept driving for about 30 minutes, out of the city and said "we here."

I said "where are we?"

He said "we at a quiet restaurant, it's good though come on."

We got out and walked in I said "aww it's cute."

I realized there was no one else in here. I said "does it get no business?"

He said "it's up and coming baby."

We sat down and ordered our food. When it came out it looked jumping. I said "this looks so good babe."

He said "I told you."

As we ate I said "are you gonna tell me yet?"

He said "I don't even know either. You can open the envelope before desert."

I said "ok." When I finished my food he ordered desert and I looked at him. I said "envelope."

He laughed and handed it to me. He said "here love."

As I was looking at the card I said "awww I knew it!"

He said "of course," just then desert was placed on the table and my plate said..