chapter 8

October 31st 2018
Today is Amina's first Halloween and I'm beyond excited. We're throwing a little party and it's gonna be adorable. It's basically like a Halloween party/baby's homecoming party. Mimi has been such a little happy baby, Amir said "baby we bout to be lit?"

I said "yessir."

He said "where's my baby?"

I said "she's laying down. Sleep."

He said "so what are you doing?"

I said "just set up for the party but I'm bout to go pump because my boobs hurt."

He said "poor baby."

I said "you wanna rub my feet while I pump."

I smiled and he said "fine.."

I said "and this is why I love you."

I went into the nursery and sat there pumping, I said "ow ow ow ow."

He said "does it still hurt?"

I said "no now rub my feet."

He started rubbing my feet and I got comfortable. He said "when'd you get ya feet done?"

I said "the other day. When I got my nails cut down."

He said "I like the color."

I said "thank you baby."

When I finished pumping, I had 3 bottles made. I let her feed off my chest but at night before bed she drinks the bottles because she will fall asleep still trying to suck. She's the cutest little thing. Mir said "where you want the bottles? I'll put em there."

I said "in the refrigerator."

He said "ok." I stood up and Amina started crying.

I said "hey mommy's baby. Let's get you changed." I took off her dirty pamper and just grabbed her towel and baby soap and stuff. I went down to the kitchen, luckily the sink was already cleared.

Amir said "you giving her a bath?"

I said "yeah, you wanna help?" He nodded. I said "put the bath thing in the sink and make the water warm, not hot. Warmmmm."

Once he got it set up I put her in the baby bath. She was giggling and I let him clean her body then I washed her hair because you have to be super sensitive, due to her soft spot. When I took her out she started crying because she was cold. He said "awhhh."

I said "baby can you clean out the sink while I get her dressed."

I put her in the little outfit and she was smiling all big

I put her in the little outfit and she was smiling all big. I said "yes mommy's baby. You are so pretty."

Mir said "look at daddy's princess."

I said "can you hold her while I get dressed?"

He said "yeah I got her."

For my costume it wasn't extreme, it was a huge shirt that I made look like a jackolantern. It looks like a really short dress. I put on black shorts under even though you can't tell. After I put on my knee high black boots, I went into the bathroom and did my hair and makeup. I had long inches in and straightened it. Then I put on my lashes and did a cute eyeshadow and black lipstick. I had my hair half up, half down so I could put my green bow in. I went out and took Mimi from my baby. Mir said "Adeline you got me fucked up."

I said "boy I look good."

He said "too good."

I said "I know, my snap back was real huh?"

He said "you are a piece of work."

I said "go put on your outfit so we can match and take pictures before people come."

I had Mimi on my chest as I finished setting up. He came down and said "I look like a punk."

I said "you look like a good daddy." He had on a shirt matching mine, black jeans, black timbs, and a green hat.

He said "yeah yeah."

I said "come on." We we're taking our pictures and they turned out so cute. I said "oh my god, look how cute."

Amir said "yeah that's my new lock screen. The one where you holding her next to your face. She's really your twin it's sickening."

I kissed my princess. I said "mommy's baby."

I posted the pictures where we all were looking at the camera cheesing, then the one where I was standing holding her, another one where she was next to my face, and then the one where I was sitting on Amir's lap and we both cheesed as big as possible.

@adelinecyn: Happy Halloween 🎃 #MimisFirstHalloween #MyTwin #HerDaddyMad
@1kmir : that is daddy's princess tho😘
@1king : she really your twin, that's sickening😭 but that's uncle king's baby👻
@nanatalia : OH MY GOD! I'm in love with this😍
@chanelll : can't wait to see you guys soon! Loving the look girl! I can tell you planned this 😍😍😍#glammaonherway

When everyone got here Mimi was back asleep, I held her on my chest while I talked but didn't let nobody touch her. I don't like people trying to touch my baby. Nana walked in and said "wait sis, you never had to snap back like that. Where'd ya belly go?"

I said "girl I'm back and better then ever. Hips a little bit wider, ass still fat, tits bigger, belly flatter."

She said "yes mama you allat!"

I said "where's my nephew?"

She said "girl he's laying down on Abe. You gotta see his little lion costume."

She left and brought him over, I said "Mimi look it's your cousin Aarin!" She opened her eyes then started crying. I said "ok ok, let's go get ya some food. I know, I know your hungry mamas."

I walked into the kitchen where Mir and Abe was with all they friends, drinking and shit. I took a bottle out the fridge and warmed it up in our bottle warmer. I sat her down on the couch with me and gave her the bottle. That's when Amir's nosy Aunt Trina came over and said "oh this must be Mimi, my great niece."

I said "yeah this is her."

She said "awh, you know it's really better to breastfeed? I heard formula has all types of chemicals and shit."

I said "this is breastmilk, thanks you for your input though."

She said "do you mind if I hold her?"

I said "yes I mind. Sorry she's only about 2 weeks old so only her doctor, Amir, and I have held her and we plan on keeping it that way for atleast 2 months."

She said "oh," with an attitude and walked away. After I finished feeding her, I burped her and then she was back asleep.

Then Amir came and found me, he said "what my aunt do?"

I said "first she try'd to tell me I have to breastfeed Amina. Which I already do! Second she thought she was gon hold my child. She must be on some shit."

He said "alright ma, calm down."