"Luciana no here!" he threw my phone back at me.

"No thank you!" I threw it back at him. My phone was basically hot potato at this point.

"Answer it now!" Roman yelled and put the phone to my ear.

"H- heyyyy bro. Why are you calling this late?" I
chuckled nervously.

"WHAT THE HELL IS LEVON TALKING ABOUT?!" he yelled from the other end.

"I don't know!" I yelled back. Boy... I was going to be in trouble...

"AND WHO IS THAT GUY YOU WERE WITH?!"

"Uh.. Oh no! You're cutting out.. gotta go bye!" I said and hung up the phone.

Me and Roman silently side by side, walked to our rooms. I was still in shock by everything that just happened, but I was trying to keep it together and not shut down while I was with Roman. We reached our rooms and I turned to him.

"Thank you for the ride, and sorry for all of that stuff. It's still pretty crazy." I sighed.

"No problem, and it's alright. Listen... Next Monday, we'll be by your side okay? You don't have to worry." He said and gave me a hug. It was longer than I expected. His arms wrapped around my waist, tight. But I wasn't scared... In fact, I calmed down. He finally released and stepped back.

"Goodnight," I said and smiled.

"Goodnight." He smiled.

~
Next Monday Raw

"Good evening everyone and welcome back to Monday night Raw!" Michael Cole exclaimed. "I'm so excited! The return of the Devils Angel, Stassie Sanchez has been the talk of the industry!"

"I'm excited as well! She teamed up with the Shield!" Byron said.

"Well we'll be expecting them tonight, as the main event is The Shield and Stassie vs. Corbin, Lashley, McIntyre, and Bliss!" Corey finished.

"Stassie who returned, hasn't been seen in nearly two years. We all thought she secretly retired after her injury and her scandal with Miami Dolphins football player, Levon Watson who is not only her ex but looks he's seated right in the front row!" Michael said as the cameras showed him.

~
It was almost the main event and I was with the Shield, Becky and Sasha. We just finished warming up and I was a nervous wreck as I seen the cameras show Levon.

"Hey it's gonna be alright," Becky said and hugged me.

"Yeah you have the guys with you every step of the way." Sasha added.

"I'll whoop his ass-" Dean started.

"LUCIANA CARDENAS DE LA ROSA MONTOYA SANCHEZ!" I heard a voice yell. I closed my eyes and sighed. I turned around and seen my two brothers, one of the twins, Alessio, and the third brother Luciano.

"Is that your ENTIRE last name?" Seth asked with his mouth wide open in shock.

"Shit," I sighed.

"Is your phone not working or some shit?" Alessio said furious as he approached me.

"Hey hermana! I missed you!" Luciano came over to me, he hugged me and kissed my cheek.