Chapter 60- The After Party

Start from the beginning

"Jeon, there are kids here. Can you stop flirting? "

He just kept laughing at me and Ella also joined the teasing.

"Hey! (Looking at the twins) C'mon let's get you guys ready for bedtime. Let Mommy and Daddy talk first. " She held unto the twins hands and dragged the two monsters away.

I called Ella.

"Ellieee, you sure about that? I can just accompany you to go dress sweetie. "

She winked at me and said.

"Trust me Mommy, I'll make sure these two will sleep. I'll ask Grammy to help tho. You two talk ok?? " Again, winking ever so playfully with me.

"But baby, who will read them a bedtime story? " I was about to stand up when Jk pulled me and I landed on his lap.

"Ella will read for them. Right baby? "

Ella smiled and then gave us both flying kisses. "Will do daddy. Love you both. Goodnight! C'mon you two. Stop looking at them and let's get to sleeping. "Dragging the two midgets out of the hall.

I stared at the retreating figures and sighed.

Meanwhile, Jk whispered.

"Stop worrying about them! Ella's got it covered. She's really responsible. Now, all you have to do is take care of YOUR HUSBAND. Make me feel loved, ok babe? " He then kised my exposed shoulders and biting it in the process.

"Jeon, there are people ok? Can you not? "

He was nibbling on my shoulders and my ears.
"Don't worry. They'll leave soon. Its gonna be just the two of us. "

He then peppered me with small kisses from my shoulders to my cheeks and then kissed me passionately.

"I love you Lisa Jeon, my wifey. "

"Let's go make new additions to the family. "

And then I screamed gleefully when he carried me bridal style and proceeded to go out yelling

"Bye guys! Gonna be spending time with this lady over here. Enjoy the rest of the night and thanks for coming. "