Chapter 60- The After Party

Start from the beginning

Damn! She's growing way to fast.

My precious Ella.

While J was busy staring at my eldest daughter.

A pair of loud voices woke me from my trance. Apparently, the twins were all hyper and running around the hall. Leaving Jk to chase the two.

"Mommy, help! Daddy's a monster

"Mommy, help! Daddy's a monster. " Lia hid behind me giggling.

"Baby, what are you doing? You're supposed to be sleeping right now. It's way past your bedtime. "

"But we don't wanna sleep. It's so much fun to play. " Yeah. That was Sky.

The two were hiding behind me.

While Ella was visibly laughing at them.

Jk on the other hand was panting while nearing us.

"You two, seriously, you need to stop running around

"You two, seriously, you need to stop running around. " He faced me and

"Babe, I swear I tried to get them to sleep but then Lia won't stop giggling and then this guy (pointing to Sky) wouldn't stop tickling his sister. I tried baby, I really did. These two are too much. " He sat near me and managed to calm down from the intensive running.

I massaged JK's back and said.

"Hey! Don't worry. Just relax and rest first. You're all sweaty Jeon. "

He faced me and gave me sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Ewww ,Daddy is eating Mommy's face. Stop it daddy! It's gross. " Lia commented.

"Why is it gross? Mommy so delicious you know. " Gosh! This pervert.

I smacked him.

"Seriously Jeon? You're so weird. "

He winked at me and then came near me to whispered.

"So excited for OUR AFTER-PARTY babe. Can't wait for it. " He wiggled his eyes and I just can't stand it.

I slapped his face lightly and glared.