A Great Suprise

"And they were just," Mercedes paused, "there?"

Serenity nods her head while dragging her bestfriend up to the attic where her bed room is. "Yes, I came up and they were all just sitting on my bed!"

The two girls walked into Serenity's room; and there they were. All the bags neatly placed in rows on her bed.

"What the fuck. Have you checked to see what's inside of them?"

Serenity shook her head, "I got here after school, and the door was fully open when I know I closed it, so I walked in and when I saw all this I ran to get you."

Mercedes nods her head, "well who ever left it, their scent has worn off. They must've left it this morning. I say you open them."

"What if-"

"Nothing," Mercedes cut her off, "what if nothing. Just open them. Maybe you'll find a note, or something. I don't know."

Sighing Serenity walks up to her bed and grabs the closest bag. Pulling out the contents inside she finds a white shirt that has ruffle on the sleeves and a brown sued dress that is supposed to go over the white shirt. She looks up to her friend, who shrugs.

She grabs another bag. Inside is a long peach pink silk skirt and a plain white t-shirt. Whoah she thought, as her hands run across the smooth fabric of silk again she look up at her bestfriend. With her eyes she asks ' is this weird enough for you yet?'.

"I mean cute skirt?" Mercedes didn't know what else to say. It was kind of creepy that someone just left all these bags full of brand new clothes in Serenity's room, but at the same time she deserved something good for once. Maybe someone was just realizing that.

"Mercedes, this is weird!" She looked at the tags inside the skirt, "it's my size and everything!" Serenity put the clothes back in the bag and set it on her desk.

"Look," Mercedes took her friends hands in hers, "everyone deserves to have something good happen to them every once in a while. Maybe this is your fairy godmother blessing you for your kind heart."

Serenity pulled away and crossed her arms, "you know stuff like that doesn't happen. Especially to me. All this is going to come with a price, a price that I may not be willing to pay."

"Don't say that. This is just someone blessing you. Think of all the good you have done for people. By helping them out or covering for someone, maybe this is their way of paying you back."

Serenity sighed, "I hope your right."

Liam walked outside just in time for training. Today he is monitoring Aston, while he trains the teens. When he walks outside everyone is warming up. Sitting in circles stretching.

He weaves his way in and out of circles finding his was over to Aston.

"Are you here to join me today? Or maybe criticize my training?" Aston greeted him whole heartedly.

"No. I'm just here to observe."

"So your finally letting Zoey train with us?"

"What? No why would you think that?"

Aston pointed to a person standing a few feet away from them, "well I think she has other plans."

Liam turned around to see Zoey in her workout clothes with her hair pinned in a low ponytail. He sighs and walks over grabs her by the forearm. As he pulls her away from the group a few pair of eyes catch them.

"What are you doing Zoey?" He whispers close to her ear not wanting anyone to over hear their conversation.

"I think it's about time I train with everyone else." Her voice came out weak and timid.