Resolve?

3 weeks before the ball. Everyone was buckling down. All hands in.

Serenity was more focused on school than most of the other teens. She didn't want to think about the ball, Liam, or any of that. She had after all been avoiding him for the past few weeks. He kind of made that hard though.

He was at all workouts interacting with the teens. Jullianne of which was eating it up. He was always her sparring partner and they always seemed to be in close range of each other at these workouts.

Somehow she had managed to ignore them.

However, he seemed to be everywhere. In the kitchen talking to the pack mothers, or living room playing games with the kids. To which Serenity liked to wait outside the door and ponder in admiring how Liam would laugh and horseplay with the kids playing the PlayStation or Xbox. He even went so far as to buy some new games for them.

Today it wasn't so easy to avoid him. It was yet again Wednesday. Her duties didn't just evaporate after she got yelled at. In fact, he wouldn't even talk to her, but leave notes about certain things that needed to be done. A little premature, but he always seemed to be in his room whenever she got there but left as soon as he could.

Today seemed to be different. Whenever she got to the packhouse she immediately set down her stuff and went to get started on her chores. Walking up to his floor and into his living, she saw a bunch of kids. In the middle of them, all was Liam.

Just as she walked in he stood up cheering and a few of the kids jumped on him grabbing onto his arms. She couldn't help but smile. Did she really hate him and his hard exterior? His soft interior seemed to make her swoon at every possible moment.

"I didn't see you there, did you need something?"

Coming out of her thoughts she looks over to Liam who had previously addressed her, "it's Wednesday," She simply said, "I can come back later though if you're busy."

He looked around at the kids, "no, um, you can start in my office or room while we finish up here."

She simply nodded her head and went off.

Liam turned his attention back to the kids. They had been up here playing on his game system for the past few hours. These are the kids that are still too young to go to school and often go to daycare, but today they wanted to hang out with Liam and he obliged.

He claps his hands, "Okay guys, let's go downstairs, and have a snack! Too much Tv rots your brains."He makes a face at them.

"Snacks like candy!?" One of the six kids jumps up.

"Uhh, we'll talk about it downstairs."

The kids jump up and began going downstairs. Not before tugging Liam down with them.

"Thank you for entertain the kids today!" One of the pack moms says to Liam.

"Of course. It was all my pleasure."

She walks around the kitchen preparing the kid's snack, "I know you've been busy these last few weeks, it's just so generous of you to make time for, well everything."

"Of course. Anything for my pack."

Mateo takes this time to walk into the kitchen, "can we talk in your office?"

Liam nods his head, "have a wonderful day." and with that, he walks out with Mateo, "What seems to be the problem."

Mateo waits until they reach his office to speak, "renovations have been delayed a few days. One of the walls collapsed."

Cursing under his breathe Liam takes a seat at his desk, "How off course are we?"

"It threw us off by a week."