Clumsy girl

"Your letting Audrey marry someone from the Lonetail pack?" Jonathan was the first in Liam's office.

Liam sighed, "Yes, she's perfectly fine with it. If you would like to go along with her she leaves in an hour."

"Liam, don't talk to me like I'm another one of your pack members," Jonathan looked into Liam's eyes. The once bright blue ones are frosted over. Wether it be from stress, lack of sleep, or Aston being back, his eyes held no warmth today and are almost grey.

"I know, I know, it's just," Liam sighed and ran his hand through his hair, "I can't just let my guard down that easily."

"I know son, I know. You've taken all this upon yourself to do good in the word. You didn't have to go this far though."

"I did though. This will be monumental for not only our pack, but all packs in general. It was going to be done sooner or later. I'm just pushing the process along," Liam rubbed his eyes, "just go with Audrey, you and mom, both go. Think of it as a little trip. I'm sure she'd love it."

"Ok. I'll talk to Audrey about it. You know how the two are. I guess it'll work out in the end. You should take a break. Go for a walk let loose," and with that Jonathan walks out of Liam's office.

With one last sigh, Liam stands up and walks out his office going downstairs. He finds Mateo sitting in the living room gazing on his laptop. Since it was Monday the whole pack was busy with their day jobs, and the kids were at school.

"I'm going out for a run."

Mateo looks up, "oh okay. Everything alright?"

"Yah I'm fine my wolf just needs to be let out for a while. Cover for me for the next three to five hours?" Liam turned his head both ways so it could pop.

"Oh um," Mateo looked down at his watch. It read nine o' one, "yah I gotchu bro."

Liam gave a two finger salute, "I'll bring back dinner."

"A wild hog would be nice," Mateo yelled after Liam as he walked out the house.

               "You almost made it to lunch," the nurse sighed at Serenity.

Serenity held a bunch full of tissues to her nose, "I think she broke my nose."

"She probably did hun, let me see."

Serenity sat dow on the chair next to the nurses desk and dropped the bloody tissues into the bin in front of her. She groaned as the nurse began touching her nose.

"Yup, it's broken. I need to put it back in place or it'll heal crooked, so brace yourself," the nurse snapped Serenity's nose back in place.

Serenity yelled out a string of curses, "ow."

"Now I'll simply put this bandaid on it help keep it in place. Give it 24 hours and it should be good as new. I'm sending you back to the pack house to sleep it off," the nurse swirled around in her chair and started scribbling something down on yellow piece of paper, "here."

Serenity took the paper and stood up, "Thanks. Wait, will shifting hurt?"

"A bit. Won't do any harm though. If anything it'll help you heal faster."

Serenity grabbed her bag, "oh okay. Well thanks I guess."

Walked out the nurses office and then went to go get her bike. She rode back taking the fastest route, then put her bike back in the barn. Instead of going up to her room, she went into the woods. It had been a while since she'd last shifted.

Seizing the opportunity she striped, stuck her clothes in her backpack, and shifted after putting her bag in the bushes. Before she knew it she was running though the cool Autum breeze with the wind blowing through her fur.