Dress Rehearsal

"Today is the day!" Mercedes twirled around for the millionth time.

"Child if you do not stay still," her mom yanked at her arm making her sit back down.

Serenity sat on her bed and watched the scene unfold. She was a bit worried. Liam hasn't given her any more information about her dress. She hadn't told Des about it, just in case of this. Of course, she couldn't go anymore and instead had to work it. Everyone had been busy all week.

Eloise began to work on Des's hair. She is doing a half up half down style. The part that is up is split into two. She began on one section and started to do bubble braids. By looping rubber bands around her hair and spaced them out evenly so there are three different sections. After that, she pulled the hair making them bubble-like.

The hair that was left down is getting curled

Her friend was going to look truly gorgeous Serenity though as she watched her get ready

Her friend was going to look truly gorgeous Serenity though as she watched her get ready. She couldn't help but be a little sad. She was truly looking forward to attending this ball.

"Serenity, Liam is looking for you. He's in his office," Mateo bursts into the room in a rush.

"Me?"

"Yes now hurry along," everyone was quite busy. For him to have to deliver such a message is an inconvenience.

Serenity stood up and looked towards her friend with a shrug. She then left the room and went upstairs to Liam's office.

She softly knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

She pushed open the door, "Mateo said you're looking for me."

"Yes, Go up to my room a few things are waiting for you there." He didn't bother looking up from the paperwork that blocked his face.

"Oh okay."

"Hurry along though time is limited."

Not knowing what he meant by that she bowed her head and walked out of the room. With a bit of pep in her step, she hurried off to his room.