Just A Dream

Serenity cautiously pushes open the door to her room.

"Finally back?"

Sighing Serenity puts her hands over her heart, "what are you doing in my room?"

"Waiting for you what else?"

Taken aback by his answer her mouth opens and closes like that of a fish. She didn't expect to see him this soon. Walking fully into her room she looks around. Nothing seems to be miss placed, did he possible snoop? Not like she cares, because she didn't have anything to hide.

He walks up to her and just circles her.

"Is something wrong?" she asks him.

"Yes." He stops in front of her maintaining eye contact.

"And that would be?" her eyes stay connected with his.

"You smell like him."

Serenity squints at him, "like who?"

"Aston."

She shakes her head, "I had dinner with him and his family."

"Why?"

"I was invited by Mercedes, but I shouldn't have to tell you that. You're not my keeper. Last I checked I'm just another packmate. Nothing special right?" Rolling her eyes she walks over and takes a seat on her bed.

Only to get sept right up seconds later.

"What are you doing? Liam put me down!"

Ignoring her he walks out of the room still carrying her bridal style. All the way to his room. He locks the door behind him and tosses her on the bed.

"A more private spot. My walls are essentially soundproof unless you're standing directly at that door." he points at his bedroom door, "now you wanna repeat what you were saying?" he stands in front of her nose to nose.

Yet again she can feel his breathe on hers.

"You. Don't. Own. Me."

He grabs her by the throat, "I can change that." he whispers in her ear.

Serenity's heart rate sped up. Not from him literally having her life in his hands, but from the thought of being owned by him. The fact that he wants to own her. Does he want her?

"You don't want me," she breathed out.

His hand lightly tightened around her throat, "what makes you think that?"

She gulps. Liam smirks at her discomfort.

"You wouldn't be holding my life in your hands if you did."

He chuckles and lets her go, but not before pushing her back. Serenity's back hits the soft firm mattress. She stays laying on her back as Liam walks around the room grabbing papers and folders. Once he finishes organizing his papers he opens his closet door and walks inside leaving the door open.

He begins unbuttoning his shirt. Taking it off it gets tossed into the hamper. In one swift movement, however, his pants were replaced with plaid pajama bottoms. No show, like the slow unbuttoning of the shirt. He walks back out with no shirt and holding one of his plain cotton tees.

Throwing it at her he points towards the bathroom, "I'm assuming you know where the bathroom is?"

"What?" Serenity is thrown off by the t-shirt thrown at her.

"I assume you don't want to sleep in jeans?"

"Sleep?"

He rolls his eyes and nods his head, "Yes you can stay in here with me tonight."