Bonus Chapter 2

Adventures of Olly the Otter

Love you like no otter...

    "Olly! Come on!"

    Jules splashed me, one drop hit me in the eye. I clasped my hand to it in pain. "Hey! Stop it Jules!"

    He continued to swim circles around me. "Aw, Olly, why not have any fun?"

    "Because every time you want to have fun I always get in trouble Jules!"

    "Don't be dramatic! When have I ever?"

    "When you decided to steal Alma's paints and painted Wicker's coat when she was sleeping. when you stole Kale's favourite feather he got from Finn. When you stared a whole war zone with the ducks and we got skunked! we smelled for weeks!"

    "My friend, that wasn't me that flicked rocks in Benjee's place." I bobbed in the water coming to a stop. "How is Lorel going anyway?"

    "Still waiting."

    We just floated there. Board silly. 

    "I'm so board!" Jules complained.

    "Funny cos I was just thinking that too."

    "I know, lets go down to the stream past the dam and scare all the girls."

    I gave Jules a look. "That's such a stupid idea."

    "Well its better then just sitting here!"

    I sighed. "OK."

    We swam down through the lake into the branch off to the dam. we waved our hello's to Jules's parents and Mr and Mrs Beaver. After climbing over the dam and sliding down the other side, splashing in the little trickle of the steam.

    Jules turned around and shushed me, "Come this way."

    I followed him as we detoured into the green to circle back around to face a little pooled up area in the stream. All my sisters and Jules' and some from the river over the bend where there as well. they laughed and giggled as they gossiped and swim. doing girly things as they brushed each others fur and some where singing and dancing off to the side, holding leafs as microphones. 

    "Girls are so weird, your lucky you only have a couple of sisters." Jules said. I continued to watch as we hid.

    Then the worst possible thing happened.  Jules pushed me. "Go nuts Olly!" he yelled as I tumbled into the water and he disappeared. I landed softly. All the girls around me started screaming and running away.

    "Jules!" I shouted back, getting up.

    "Ow!"

    Under me was a female otter a little younger then me. Her fur was silky and smooth and as she rubbed at her head she smelled of fresh water. My heart beat real fast and my jaw dropped open.

    "What are you staring at, get off me!"

    "Oh! sorry." I got off helping her up.

    "Whats your name?" she asked, smoothing out her fur.

    "O-O-Olly," i stuttered.

    "Well I'm Madeline." 

    "I'm sorry, again, really."

   "I'm just going to assume your friend pushed you due to his battle cry as you came rolling down."

"Haha yeah, he's always getting me into trouble." I looked around, the pool empty. I looked back at Madeline and she was just watching me. "What?"

    "Nothing, just remembered we already met before." she said, I stepped back. "Really! When?"

    "Finn's birthday party, you came with Kale. You and Jules pushed me into a mud hole." she smiled. "I used to have a crush on u then."

    I stepped back in shock. "What?"

    "Nothing." she said then pecked me on the cheek. "See you around Olly."

    I just stood there, holding a paw to my cheek where she had touched. Jules slid don from his hiding position to join me, shaking my shoulders.

    "Your in boy, you in!" he shook.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N so we made it to 2000! yay, Olly's romance Will continue in the Christmas chapter. Hope you enjoyed!