this is it. this is... the end...

I curled my hair into big loose curls, and wore a black dress that came up to my knees, and criss-crossed at the boobs. It showed lots of cleavage by the way.....

"So you're pregnant?" I hear a all to familier voice say. I spin around and glare at the woman standing before me.

"Jane," I said, the venom rolling off my tongue. She chuckled darkly and said

"Get her..." every thing went black....

________________________

I woke up in what looked like a white room. The walls were white, and padded, and it was cold. I tried to push myself up, but I was chained to the wall... Then I remembered what happened.

"Jeff!!!!" I screamed. A chuckle came from across the room, and it sent chills down my spine. Zalgo had stepped out of the darkness, and stared into my eyes, as if he was reading my soul. which, by this point, he probably was.

"He cant hear you dear. We are in the woods of canada." He said. I felt tears pour down my eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked quietly. He chuckled again.

"Long ago, Jeff had killed Jane. luckly, I had been able to bring her back. And now, its time for our revenge." He said, a grin eched on his face.

"Why me?" I cried. I was pushing at my restraints, but it was no use.

"Mate for mate." He said. "We plan on having some... fun with you." He said, once again with that evil Tone.
He pulled a whip out and cracked it. it slapped my cheek, and I felt blood slide down my cheek. Tears kept spilling over the edges, and the only thing I could think about was Jeff...My baby, Ben, all my friends. this was it. This is the end of me..