A Random Chapter :P

I woke up. This is not the couch...I'm in bed. I get up,and go down stairs.Jeff and Ben were playing call of duty: black ops.I went in the kitchen,and snooped around until I found....pop tarts. The best thing in the world.I opened them.frosted. ,._., yass.

I walked back into the living room and sat down next to Ben.... Because it was the only place to sit...and I didn't want to sit alone.... Shut up.

"YOU FUCK FACE." Ben shouted,causing me to giggle.BEN threw down the controller on the coffee table. Then he looked at me, then at my poptart. He slowly reached over to grab my other pop tart.

"Please?"He said. I just laughed, 'Cause he was staring at the pop tart like it was god.

"Get away from my pop tart.." I said.

I heard Jeff chuckle at us.

"Give the man a piece of tart pop." Jeff said laughing.

"tart pop?" I asked laughing.

"Yea. top part." Jeff said

"tarp pot" I said, saying what Jeff just said backwards. He looked at me confused and looked at Ben and started laughing. HE ATE MY POP TARTS.

"HOW DARETH YOU STEAL FROM THY QUEEN. "I said, making Jeff laugh even harder.

"Hey Jeff,why do you move me when I fall asleep on the couch?" I asked,chewing what Ben didn't steal of my pop tart.

"I dont know... I thought you would be more comfortable.." He said.

"Oohhhhhhhh Jeffy cares." Ben teased

I just looked at him, then stole his hat.He looked at me, pretty pissed off now. His eyes turned redder than they were already.

"Awee. Is Benny mad?" I teased. I put the hat back on him,only upside down.

"You can take my sword,you can take my sh-"

"You can take my pop tart." I interrupted. He just looked at me like he was annoyed.Jeff was smiling his ass off.

"Not cool."Ben said, fixing his hat.

A/N

It will take longer than usual to update.... I think.... I don't really know where I'm going with this so.... Boop.