GOD DAMN IT GUYS.

"You think they.... You know.... Did stuff ;)" I heard a voice say. Then a bunch of laughter. I was too tired to even open my eyes.

"They had to of. I highly doubt they would sleep together if they didn't..."
Another voice said.

"Guys don't joke about that. I kinda don't want it to be true..." A voice said softly.

More laughter. Ugh, it's called privacy and I like to have it.

"We didn't do stuff..." I heard a sleepy Jeff say. Awe.

"You sure?" The voice asked. I sighed.

"Yes! if you don't get out I will sick my pet goldfish named fluffy on you." I mumbled. I didn't really think that through. I heard lots of laughter. I looked up.

Hoody, Masky, BEN, E.j, and a clown I've never seen before. He was... black and white. Everything. His skin, his hair, his cloths. Grey, black, white. He had sharp teeth. Weird.

"What the fuck do you guys want?" Jeff mumbled. I looked down at him. His eyes were open, yet his eyes didn't look focused.....

"That's not creepy looking..." I mumbled. His eyes focused and looked at me.

"You talkin 'bout me?"

"Just a tad bit good sir. Maybe you should cover your fuckin eyes." I said.

"You can't tell me what to do." Jeff said.

"No. but her goldfish can." Hoody said, making every one laugh.

"Oh haha." I said sarcastically. I started to get up, but Masky said

"Nonono don't get up no one want to see you to naked!" I rolled my eyes and crawled over Jeff and walked to the bathroom.

When I came out no one was in the room. That worried me. I know these guys, and they could be pranking me. I continue walking towards the door and I hear a giggle out side of it, then a shhh. I walk back and crawl out the window and land in the front yard. I then walk into the house with the front door.

Every one was in the living room. every one but Hoody and Masky. I rolled my eyes.

"Where did you come from?" Jeff asked.

"Oh. I was almost pranked by 2 geeks so I just left." Jeff chuckled and shook his head. I went over to him and sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and put his chin on my shoulder. Every one was looking at us, puzzled.