"eeeekkkkk!"

I climbed back up my window. I never stopped smiling. The helped me back into my room. They all looked at me like I  was crazy. Instead of questioning them, i just said the following:

"Eeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk ~!" And just fell on my stomache onto to the bed. I squealed again into my pillow.

"Are you okay..?"Ben asked.

"I'm fabulously fabulous." I said,still smiling.

"Jeff is that you?" Hoody asked jokingly.

"She does look a little like him..."Masky said.

"I can see it."BEN said.

I sat up and pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged them.

"Sooooo...guuuys." I mumbled. I got up and opend my door to check if my mom was around. Then I whispered,

"I'm meeting Jeff at a place tomorrow...." All of their eyes widened, except masky. I assume his did, but he has a..a mask. I'll shut up.

"What?!?" Masky said."You cant trust him! He might hurt you!" He said pretty loud.

"Shhhh..." i said putting a finger up to his mouth.

"You shh" He said. I started to giggle like the psychopath I am.  just grabbed him and hugged him as tight as I could, and took a deep inhale and exhale.

"I am terified."BEN said.

"SO TAKE YOUR HAND IN MINE IT OURS TONIGHT" I  sung really loud

"no."BEN said. "you just met him. No"
i giggled

"THIS IS A REBEL LOVE SONG"

"Noo"BEN said again

"WILD AND RUNNING FOR ONE REASON,THEY CANT STOP US,FROM OUR FREEDOM" I sang skipping around them all.

Mom was gone. She was out killing,I assume. And also hope its not Jeff she is killing.

"WILD AND RUNNING, FOR ONE REASON, THEY CAN'T STOP US, FROM OUR FREEDOM!!" Hoody sang back. I stopped and started to head bang and air guitar.

"NEVER GONNA CHANGE MY MIND,WE CAN LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND,NOTHINGS GUNNA STOP US,NO NOT THIS TIME!"

"Why?" BEN said " You just met him,and you act like you are getting married."

I started laughing."I am not!" I sat down inbetween Ben and E.j.

"I've just never been..well this wouldnt be a date...right?" They looked a little dumb-struck. (That's a thing right? Well it is now. )

"umm-yup." Masky said. I started to bite my nails. BEN put my hands down.

"You know how to not be nervous ?Don't go." He said. I smirked.

"Yeah okay. I'll be sure to do that when YOU ask me." He rolled his eyes. I laid down.

"Guuys. He just asked me like 3 hours ago. And its...ugh..time...numbers." I  said looking for my phone."it is 12:04 and your phone is under your pillow."

I  grabbed it. And put it on my table."I'm going to sleep" I  said yawning.

"You will be doing that tomorrow.
with Jeff."BEN said.

"Shut up." I groaned. BEN stood on my table,and left into my phone.

"Bye."hoody and masky said at the same time, leaving out my door.