BEN needs to stop being dramatic....

I sighed. He isn't going to take this well, I know it. I sighed again, and sat on the bed. He came in the room and smirked.

"Why is Jeff smiling like an idiot?" he asked, looking like he was trying not to laugh. I groaned.

"Ben... promise me you won't get mad or anything..." I said. His face was filled with concern, and he tensed up. He was standing infront of me. I took his hands in mine and held them tight. He nodded. I let out a big breath,not 100% sure I wanted to tell him. But I guess its too late for that now.

"I'm pregnant.... with Jeffs baby, of course. I felt like I needed to tell you like this..." I said. He was looking at me, astonished. I sighed.

"Y-your pregnant...?" He asked, his eyes wide with shock. I bit my lip and looked down, nodding. He sighed.

"Theres no chance for me... is there?" He said. "There never was." He finished. I sighed. This is going to be worse than I thought.

"I'm sorry... but I told you we were only friends.." I whispered, still looking down. He sighed. I looked up, and his fists were balled up, and clenched so tight, his knuckles were white. He sighed, and left, slamming the door behind him. I felt tears boil up, but I quickly blinked them away and walked downstairs.

They all looked at me. I scaned the room for Jeff, who was sitting on the chair, with his head in his hand. He looked sleepy. I walked to him and sat in his lap and chuckled.

"How did it go?" He mumbled into his hand. I sighed.

"Horrible.." I mumbled. "But he'll be fine.." I finally said. Jeff wrapped his arms around me.

"Are we just not going to tell them?" He mumbled into my ribs. I nodded

"Yeah.." I said, playing with his hair.
"I'm pregnant guys..... and sleepy.... and hungry.... I have to pee..." I finished. They all had bug eyes, and were looking at me like I was an alien from uranus..... Heh....

"With Jeffs baby..?" Sally asked. I just nodded. Jeff groaned really loud, and just stood us up, and picked me up and took me up stairs, to our bedroom. I slung off my jeans, and bra. Jeff just slept in his cloths. Lazy bastard.

I layed down, and nuzzled my head into his chest, and fell into a dreamless sleep.