mom?!

I woke up. I was..... In a bed?

Jane..she couldent have carried me all the way here... Could she? ugh. Who cares?

I brushed my hair and went down stairs. I could here Jane and a male voice. I walked around the corner, not knowing what to expect.

It was slenderman. The only creepypasta I would know, since  I've played the game.

Some scary shit, yo.

They werent sitting on the couch so I just dived on there. I was now laying face first on the couch, planking if you will. I heard Jane giggle.

"Did you sleep well?" I lifted my face up where I could see them.

"yah. " she giggled again. She  seemed excited.

"Hey, I made breakfast."I didn't  move or say anything.I didnt feel like it.

"There is bacon.." I could tell she didn't want me in here at the moment so I looked up at her.

(making this face >.>)

and said

"Ima get some bacon." I got up. oh my god this is the best bacon I've  ever had. it wasn't  too crispy, not to soft, just...perfect!

"Thank you so much slender." I heard her say.

"no problem."he would be smiling....if he had a mouth....or a face.... he closed the door behind him as he left.

"I have great news!!!" Jane  said running in the kitchen with me.i was already sitting on the counter. Good thing too.

"What...?" she bit her lip

"well..I adopted you!" she said the last part in one breath,and it all came out really fast.

"wha...really!!??"I said. Holy shit! She nodded really fast, and excitedly. I'm so happy. I just met her yesterday.. and shes my mom.

whoa. what happened

"I guess that means...I should...call you..mom?"I said

"I'm not going to rush you into it. when ever you feel like calling me mom.." she said with the warmest smile. I hugged her. I don't know why I did. Shes actually kinda cool

"Thank you so much!!1!" I said. I felt a warm liquid run down my cheek. I was crying.