Is All Of This Necessary?

YOUR P.O.V-

I woke up. Yes, I actually got to sleep last night. Yay!

*confetti falls every where.*

But onto Jeff. He was...weird. Not like,'I'm a creep' kinda weird. He was awkward and very tense.

Like calm down nigga I'm just going to save your life.jeez.

I go down stairs. Mom was making coffee. I walked in the kitchen with her and grabbed a rasin bagel and some cream cheese. She looked at me as I bit into the bagle.

"hi" I said smiling . She rolled her eyes.

"Slender man is coming over here to talk about Jeff. Maybe get him in trouble." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Mooooom. Its fine."She raised an eyebrow.

"How is it fine?! He was going to kill you!" I have to tell her, don't I?

I heard a noise. Slender man was inbetween us.

"Mom.... I met him outside right after the incident." Her eyes got wide. Slender man stepped back."He saved my life. The rake attacked me... Just like you joked about... And jeff.. well he..killed him.. I think?" I continued. My mom looked shocked, and slender man would be if he had a face....

"What~!"she paused,then spoke again.
" No..he wouldnt do that." She said, calming herself. I rolled my eyes.

"You're making this harder than it should be!" I said.

"I don't want to loose you to him,just like I lost my parents."she said, sadness in her voice. I sighed.

"you wont."and with that, hugged her.

"ahem. I can always bring jeff over here if you want the truth, Jane." Slendy said. She nodded.

"No..No thats not necessary. I gave you the truth." I said

"Yes it is." She snapped.

"Whatever. I'll be upstairs."
Slender man grabbed me with his tentical.

"We need you too." He said. I sighed, and rolled my eyes.

Slender took me and teleported us to Jeff's house. He was on his couch, watching tv. He looked at us, and his eyes once again, got wider. That asshole took off his bandages.

I looked up at slender man and groaned.

His tentical was wrapped around my waist,where I was hunched. It was one of the most uncomfortable things ever. He didnt say anything. He quicly grabbed Jeff.

He had no time to react. He was holding him like he was me. we teleported back. we were in front of mom,and he just dropped us.

"There you go Jane." I just laid there.

"Get up." Slender said, poking my side with his foot. I groaned again,and stood up. I looked at Jeff. He was confused, the poor guy. I was annoyed. I walked into the kitchen, passing my mom and getting a bottled pepsi out of the fridge.

I sat on the counter and took a sip. She was giving Jeff the death stare.

"Why the fuck am I here?"Jeff said bitterly. Slender man was about to say somthing but I interuppted him with

"My mom is pissed at you for many reasons and she wants to get you in trouble."They all looked at me.

Jeff started walking towards the kitchen, but my mom blocked him. I sighed, and came out of the kitchen,  and stood next to Jeff.

"How's your face? You took off the bandages."  I mumble, touching his face. My mom looked shocked.

"It's fine..."He replied, pulling away. I nodded and looked at my mom who looked at me and then looked at Jeff.

"What do you mean?" I tensed up. I dont know why, I just did.

"I..um..-" I said,then jeff interuppted me.

"She doctored my face after you decided to smash a vase over it."he said, venom in every word. She glared a me.

Jeff took off his hoodie, getting comfortable. He was wearing a black v-neck underneath it. He had...muscle....lots of it.

"Anyway.... Is it true? The rake?" Slender man said.

Jeff kinda glared at me, but I acted like I didn't notice.

"Yeah.."he said very quietly.

This went on for hours of slender man asking us questions until mom and Jeff started to fight, and he stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him.

Jeff mad scared me. I didnt like it when he raised his voice.