alcohol shopping

*kirishima's POV*

I watch Mina take sero outside to go talk with bakugou leaving me with Denki and Tor.

"What's that about?" Kaminari asked while still looking at the glass doors. "I have no idea"I said. "I know. But I think that's for them to talk about" the invisible girl stated "yeah. Okay but what should we do"

"Wanna go to the store? I think there's a Smith's not to far from here" after saying that I got two nods in response so Denki, Tor, and me grabs our wallets and our phones while kaminari grabs his car keys. We walked out the room and headed down to the lobby being greeted by the two desk lady's.

"Oh kirishima you're leaving?"  "Yeah, we're gonna go shopping" "ah okay"  "ah and if three others ask where we went you can tell them. Thanks!" I said as we began walking out and to the blond's car.

"So kiri, where exactly is this Smith's" kaminari asked while handing me his phone with Google maps opened up. I typed in the destination before hooking his phone to the blue tooth.

(Small time skip)

As we walk into the store hagakure asked what we were gonna buy which got to confused looks directed at her. "I think I'ma go buy something to drink and maybe some food" Kam's said while grabbing a small hand basket. "I'll probably go buy some snacks and I guess drinks as well" I stated while grabbing a shopping cart. "What about you" hagakure began walking over to the candy aisle "I have no idea" she said as I nodded and walked off separating all of us.

I walked over to the right side of the store where the deli and free samples usually were. I walked up to the little sushi area that was recently added. "California roll, spicy California roll, spicy rolls, tempura shrimp roll, or the vegan special" I said to myself before grabbing two of everything but the vegan special then walked over to free samples trying some. They had some swiss cheese to try which I didn't like but they also had blue cheese and crackers that was surprisingly pretty good.

I walked over to where they usually have the chocolates, pretzels, and coffee beans. Before grabbing a couple of produce bags and filling them with pretzels, chocolate cover pretzels, and other chocolate sweets that I couldn't remember the name of and didn't bother to read.  I put everything in the basket before walking further down to see kaminari in the alcohol area.

Dear god this kid will be the death of us.

"Hey kami" I said leaning on my baskets handle looking at the boy who had two different bottles in his hands. "Oh hey kiri! Um which one do you think mina would want" he said

Option 1- Pink Moscato blush wine

Option 2- Tito's vodka

"The pink one" I said as he put it in my cart for some reason. "Stay" was all he said before walking off. I waited about two minutes before he came back. "Ok for bakugou" he said holding two more bottles up

Option 1- Kendall- Jackson Chardonnay

Option 2- Lamarca prosecco sparkling wine

"The sparking wine, he seems like the wine type of guy" I said before grabbing in and putting it in my cart. I look up to see the little boy skipping away to come back with two more. He didn't even asked me before sticking both of them in."So...sero like whiskey that's why I got fireball cinnamon and Tennessee whiskey"  he said with a big smile on his face like he accomplished something which was just, Wow.

I was about to asked where hagakure was and if we should check out till kaminari and I  both got a call.

I took my phone out of my pocket before seeing that it was Mina "hey mina" "y'all went shopping with us! I'm hurt!" I chuckled at her stupidity. "Yeah we did. But we're almost done." "Ah ok. Tell me baby I love her"  "Kay I will"  I said before hanging up.  I looked at kaminari so was looking down at his phone. "ready to check out?" I asked which got me a nod. "Hey text Tor and tell her we're ready" I said before walking to a self checkout. And because we're not of age for drinking kaminari gave me his dad's card. 

After checking out we talk out the store and to his car to see hagakure with two bags waiting. Kaminari quick pressed a bottom which popped his truck before unlocking his car doors. Once we got Everything in the truck we hopped in the car as kaminari started his car and a satisfying vrr could be heard.

"Hey guys." A high pitched voice said causing me to look away from my phone "yeah" kaminari said with his eyes still looking at the road. Drive safe y'all. "um I think.....I think I bought drugs"  I looked at Tooru shocked "um...okay"  "but they're supposed to help you sleep so like. Because today has been rough.... Y'know"

"Yeah, oh by the way Mina said she loves you"  I said  "aw. When did she call?"  "Probably when we were looking at drinks "kaminari said which was true.

Once we got to the hotel we went up to the room. I knocked on the door because we forgot the room key. Sero answers the door before walking back to the chair he usually sits in.

Me and the other two set everything done. I put the sushi in the mini fridge while kaminari set the drinks down.

Welp tonight's gonna be fun

(Do Not drink in you're underage! And Do Not buy drugs from anyone unless it's prescription. And drive safe if you do drive and No drinking and driving and please don't get in a car with someone who has drunken alcohol)