☆~talk to me~☆

The song I used this time

"I see the mask you wear to hide, to hide the tears that flow deep within you. You hide them to make your friends happy. But I see through you.
Meet me on the roof after school on the west side. And if you don't come (lol) your Secret will be made known. Come to me and talk or be my servant

-the seeker"

*Kirishima's POV*

Who.....who wrote this, how did they know, who have I talked to, when did they find out. Why is this happening. I looked around the classroom with a questioning and worried look. "Sooooo! Who wrote it and what did it say?" Fuck how do I reply to him without making it obvious about what's been happening to me and- my thought were cut off my Iida yelling at everyone "EVERYONE TAKE YOUR SEATS!" He says this with his famous hand move. I sigh with relief that I didnt have to answer kaminari's question but shortly after the yellow Caterpillar made his way into the classroom, With one jump he was on his feet, teaching, talking, giving papers, asking things, Answering. I couldn't concentrate about what was happening, i was just way to focused on who made the note. I could hear a faint kirishima in the background "KIRISHIMA EIJIROU!" I immediately look to who said my name.......Aizawa with a all to small look of anger in his eyes. "Y-yes mr. Aizawa" I say looking up. You can obviously hear the small laughs in the background "what is 6x3" mr. Aizawa says with a straight face "ehh what?" I was a bit confused, I did get bits and pieces of the class conversation but this question was so....out of the blues "what's 6x3" he repeated I answered with a bit of caution "18" Mr. Aizawa looked a bit unsatisfied "yes, good job. Pay attention in a class or you will be punished" Aizawa says that while walking away. Was...that punishment?

~time skip to lunch~
*still Kirishima's POV*

Lunch was here which meant half the day was over and I would see who made that note. Thinking about someone who knew I was putting on a fake face was a dangerous person because if the principal found out and confronted my father I would be in deep shit. I just kept walk making my way to the roof. The group was going to the cafeteria this time and I didn't feel like hearing people be loud so I decided to go to the roof and eat, but I didn't feel like eating so I did other things. Once I got to the door of the roof and opened it and made my way to the far end of the roof sitting with my back to the fence looking at the blue sky with many clouds passing by with a gentle breeze. I sigh with relief actually being able to calm down and relax with no worries. I just started singing my favorite song "Will you end my pain? Will you take my life? Would you bleed me out? Will you hang me out to dry? Will you take my soul in the midnight rain? While I'm falling apart, while I'm going" I stop singing as to the tear that I tried very hard to hide leaked out. Slowing threatening me for a storm to come. I cried more for no reason I couldn't even stop they just kept coming. I just keep sobbing gasping for air and pain memories flood my head reminding me of my past and the things that happened way too often.

*Bakugo's POV*

Fucking deku and half n half were being lovey-dovey making me sick as hell so I decided to go to the roof with a little be of hope to hear Kirishima sing again. Getting quicker and quicker storming the hallways till I hear it. Faint singing that came from behind the rooftops boor but this time it sounds more of........ misery, sorrow, pain, and fright. I opened the door to see nothing. 'Where the fuck is he' I started to walk past the doorframe and shut the boot quietly. Slowly walk to the voice as it stops. He just stopped singing and all I hear now is sobbing and hin gasping for air. I just stood there looking at Kirishima as suffocated as he tried to get just a bit of air with tears down his face into the floor....' why the fuck is he crying? Why the hell does my chest hurt?' I looked at him and walked closer and closer until he finally noticed me. shocked as hell. He quickly stood up looking away to hide his face so I couldn't see his tears. The fact that I knew he was crying and now he's trying to hide it from me again Pisses me off. I storm my way to Kirishima quickly grabbing his shoulder without even realizing what I was doing......i.....was hugging...... Kirishima, He just stood them in my embrace then after about three minutes he hugged back sobbing once again. Time passed he stopped sobbing and we were sitting on the floor but still hugging. 'Did he, fall asleep?' I moved him just a bit and he hugged tighter so I just left him. Two more minutes passed which felt like an hour, small snoring was now heard and filled my ears, his body against mine, his breath hitting my ear making me shudder. His hand slowly falling closer to my inner thigh. The bell rang minutes awhile ago but he just needed the rest. 'I'll ask for notes later and get my papers too' little did I know I fell asleep too.

~time skip to the end of the day~

*Kirishima's POV*

It was then.... the child sitting calmly in the field. Look at the stars slowly breathing. Then a tear rolls down the chilled cheek as he sees his...dead mother... laying in his arms. The dark man just a shadow, an unknown figure. He takes a knife and-

I open my eyes and tears stream down my face as I tried to get up but was quickly forced back down. I tried again but failed miserably. Looking around I saw ash blond hair and felt baby smooth skin make contact with my hand. 'So soft~ wait....is that' my face turned as red as my hair when realization hit me. It was bakugo! 'Bakugo is under me! Why was I asleep on him!? Why is he asleep!? Why is his shirt wet!?' So many questions filled my head with less of an answer "mmm" I quickly look and the sleeping boy that laid soundly under me. I now saw his beautiful blood red eyes, this magnificent eyes, Wait...his eyes! My face got even redder as I looked away and got off of bakugo "how long are you planning to keep hiding from me. Please, Kirishima talk to me" you don't need to see his face to tell how sad he was "I'm not hiding from you. I'm right here" I turned around with my eyes closed and a small smile but the fact that I didn't want to talk about thing made it worse as I opened my eyes to see bakugo angry but then a smirk quickly appeared on his face "fine them. Just be my servant if you don't want to talk" wide-eyed I looked at bakugo realizing who made the note....."no" I mumbled "what was that, you've got to speak up" "no I'm not going to be your servant" i deeply regret saying that "fine then" in a blink if an eye bakugo was pinning me on the ground sitting on top of me slowly moving up and down "ngnh...baku-bakugo s-stop" I couldn't help but stutter as he kept up his movements and just ignored my request "Baku-" I was cut off by my lips being smashed with bakugo's "mmm!" I tried to get him off of me but nothing worked. He broke the kiss looking into my eyes with even more anger "shut the fuck up, you didn't want to talk to me so I'll just play with you till you do" before I could respond the space that separated us had quickly vanished as bakugo kissed me once again, 'I don't want this. This isn't bakugo. I want bakugo back' as I was lost in thought I had pushed bakugo off me and hid my face with my arms quickly starting to cry "This isn't you! I don't want this! I want bakugo back!" Words just Escape mouth with more tears.

*bakugo's POV*

'Fuck what was I doing? D-did I make him cry?? Damnit I just want you to talk to me and stop hiding from me. I don't like it when you hide your feelings from me and I don't like it when you're sad' I just sat on top of him as he cried then I slowly pulled his arms apart and quickly wrapped him in my arms and started to whisper into his ear "please Eijirou just talk to me. Stop hiding your feelinggs from me. I like you better when your happy and not hurting. Please just talk to me"

A/N
so ye this chapter took a lot of emotions out of me. And I'm sorry to the people that don't like sappy things or emotionally boring things Then again this is my first story so sorry. But hoped you liked it. Btw I hurt my wrist while roller skating sooooo the updates will Be slow but ye.
Bye