☆~filed~☆

This chapter contains hint of smut but not too much so ye if you dont like that go on ahead but I mean the smut is until kirishima's POV so happy reading.............I'm sorry

*bakugo's POV*

"please Eijirou just talk to me. Stop hiding your feelings from me. I like you better when your happy and not hurting. Please just talk to me" why the fuck am I saying this to shitty-hair I dont fucking care about him. The sadness and pity in my eyes changed into anger and confusion. "Ok" kirishima looked at me with anger? Why the fuck is he angry one minute he was fucking sad and crying it's like I could see a.....a demon.... or was kirishima naturally like this. "Alright speak" I tried to shake the bit of fear I had "heh" why did he look so smug "I'll tell you under one condition" the fuck is up with him "ok go on" his smug smile turned in to a smirk of confidence "you take me to your house and tell your parents to get out of the house" THE FUCK!? "Why the fuck do they need to leave" damn this isn't kirishima. The fuck is happening. He became fucking damn demon. "Well I guess I wont say a word" he had gotten up and was being to walk away....'the fuck just happened?' Befor I knew it I had grabbed his wrist "fine" he didnt trun around but you could see that fucking smile on his face. The smile of confidence "good, now let's go"

*kirishima's POV*

This was perfect. One, If I tell him what happened I would be fucking screwed two, if I can get him to believe that we were going to talk I can get the upper hand on him... but he would be the first person I've done this with...I mean other than my dad but I never wanted it. As we talked down the stairs and out the gates of UA bakugo took the lead and went to his house as I followed him. The confident smile grew more as I saw that bakugo had began to shake. 'So you decided to show yourself to him and now of all times. You've been hiding for years' "yes I know but I see something In this child that could be important to you in the future. Oh and you do intend to get rid of me, he might help" 'you do want to go' "not exactly" "ok were here shitty-hair" I snapped out of my conversation to focus on bakugo "ok. You know what to do so go on ahead and do it" "tsk" bakugo opened the boor to have something thrown at him but he Dodge the flying item. "Fucking old hag" bakugo said that under his breath but then quickly began to yell "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. I JUST GOT HERE OLF HAG!" A woman that look exactly like bakugo aspired "THE FUCKING PRINCABLE CALLED AND SAID YOU'D GONE MISSING BUT YOU FUCKING SHOW UP HERE!" Bakugo Had ignored her for what she said and pulled me inside and walking to a room that was at the back of the house which I assumed was his room because he opened the door to only see a punching bag a bed some bookshelves with things on it and a dresser. Bakugo sat on his bed and pointed to a spot but I didnt sit down because he didnt do something so I just looked at him with a smug smile "did you forget the condition" "fuck" that was all I hear from bakugo as he went out of the room and started yelling. I didnt pay any attention to they're conversation but when bakugo came back he immediately sat back down "they'll be gone in three minutes so that gives you time to talk" I just looked at him "dont make a sound" was all I said befor I proceeded with my plan. I climbed on the bed and over bakugo. Taking his wrists and pinning them above his head then kissing him he then realized what was happening and tried to get out of my grasp but with my free hand I slipped it under his shirt and made my way to his nipples "MMGNM!" He jumped at the sudden touch. I broke the kiss only to start talking "we"ll talk about my problems after sex" that's when my confidence began to show again. "THE FU-" I cut him off by kissing him again but more hangerly and as the seconds passed he began to melt into the kiss and kiss back. Broke the kiss just for a second so I could remove his shirt. I looked into bakugos eyes deeply and a tint on pink spread across bakugos face. I decided to move on because kissing started to bore me so looking at his neck and licking my bottom lip then looked back at bakugo, he just surrendered himself completely and let me taste every bit on him. I began go suck and kiss his neck as little moans escaped his mouth then I bit one spot and he moaned loudly I just kept sucking and biting that one spot and he moaned uncontrollably leaving hickeys. I left that spot as I Trailed down the rest of his body leaving hickeys everywhere. This also be began to bore me. 'Damn that old man made me inpatient' I stop one again just to looking into bakugos eyes and lust and desire filled his eyes as the sparkled from the little bit of like that picked through the curtains. I took off the rest of the clothing that's covered us.

*Bakugo's POV*

I enjoyed eijirou's touch more that I should have. "ahh~ harder eijirou~" fuck I loved him filling me with his big cock and his creamy substance (never eating vanilla icecream ever again) After that had happened we just laid on the bed looking opposite way until I slipped for the world and darkness filled my vision

*kirishima's POV*

Once I noticed that bakugo has fallen asleep I made a note and texted his parents to come back but they probably know it's me seeing as to how they're previous conversations went

Me: ok you can come back now

Old hag: alright we'll be there in 30 minutes

Even the name his mom is under.... 'damn they're relationship is wired'

I left after cleaning up the mess I had made which wasn't much so it didn't take me much time. 'Fuck I particularly just raped my friend' I felt so disgusted and disappointed with myself I just walked out of his house and made my way to mine but I decided not to go home I didn't fell like dealing with my father. So I just got a room at a hotel I had enough money to to stay there for three night which was good. But the conversation with the front desk was annoying

"Uh child you do know you cant get a room without a parent or garden"

"Yes I know but I have been here befor with out my garden. I have a reason to why I dont wanna go home"

"Oh. Would you like to call the police department if you dont want to go home"

"No thank you"

"Kirishima is that you?"

I turned around to see a light green haired lady in her lates 20s

"Oh hey suin"

"Are you having trouble getting a room again"

"Heh ya"

"Wheres your card"

"Shit.......I forgot it at my father's house"

"........Oh......."

"Mrs. Wiall he's a regular so he doesn't need a garden and or money just give him a room but if he ruins the room then he has to pay"

"Ah yes ma'am. Ok sir your room number is 249 and the third floor. How long to you plan on staying?"

"Two days and three nights"

"Ok."

I walk always and made my way to my room. It was a ok room two beds as usual a washroom with a sink and a tub. I just changed into my pajamas that were in my bag because I keep two changeable outfits and a pair of pajamas. I hoped into the bed closest to the window and fell asleep.

It was then.... the child sitting calmly in the field. Look at the stars slowly breathing. Then a tear rolls down the chilled cheek as he sees his...dead mother... laying in his arms. The dark man just a shadow, an unknown figure. He takes a knife and and Rapid Stabs my mother . The child screams out not hearing his voice. Then the black figure turns towards the child with a bloody knife in hand-