18

''Don't wake them up, darling.'' A voice whispered while two pairs of eyes were peeking around the corner of the door.

''It's already 10!" A deeper voice whispered back.

''Honey, they must be tired.''

''They have school!"

''They're already late, just let them sleep. Jimin can call them once he's awake. We can call now and say our boy is sick.''

''That's lying sweetheart.'' The deep voice spoke again.

''It's for the best. Just let the two lovebirds sleep.'' Jungkook's mother spoke up not noticing their future son-in-law has already opened in his eyes.

''What time is it?'' Jimin whispered as he looked at the parents of his boyfriend who he had wrapped in his arms.

''It's already 10, but don't worry just call the school and say you're sick or something.'' Jungkook's mother said hurriedly.

''But mom-'' Jimin started but stopped when he felt something, or better said someone moving in his arms. 

''Baby? Why are you talking this early?'' Jungkook pouted as he looked at his boyfriend cutely.

''We are... kind of late,'' Jimin said as he looked at his boyfriend with a fond smile playing on his lips.

''What time is it?'' The younger asked with the sleep clearly still in his voice.

''It's ten,'' The elder said carefully as he watched the eyes of his boyfriend go wide.

''What the fuck Jimin! We're way too late!" Jungkook yelled as he immediately pushed himself up it was only then that he noticed his parents standing in the doorway with a wide smile on their lips.

''I'm pretty sure he didn't know that yet.'' Jungkook's dad said sarcastically while trying to hold back his laugh at which he failed incredibly. 

''Shut up, dad,'' Jungkook pouted. ''Why didn't you wake us though?'' He then asked as he let himself fall back again next to his boyfriend who's arms immediately found their way around the younger's small frame.

''I wanted to, but your mom said I wasn't allowed.'' Jungkook's dad said as he raised his voice while defending himself.

''Just put the blame on me, sure.'' Jungkook's mother mumbled. ''Jimin, sweetie why don't you call the school to say you're sick or something? I already called to say Jungkook is sick.'' She then said with a louder tone. 

''Sure,'' Jimin said as he grabbed his phone and dialed the school.

''Hi, you're speaking with Park Jimin.''

-

''Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't call earlier.''

-

''Thanks a lot, Mrs. Lee.''

-

''Yeah, I'll be there tomorrow.''

-

''Bye!''

-

''I never lied about being sick,'' Jimin said as soon as he ended the call with a frown on his face.

''Not even when you were in high school?'' The younger asked his boyfriend confused.

''No, I was a good student!" Jimin said as he defended himself with a smile.

''Wow, I never knew you were that boring back in the days.'' The younger said before he quickly jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom.

''COME OUT YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Jimin yelled who had run after the younger.

''NO WAY, YOU'RE GONNA HIT ME,'' The younger yelled back as he sat on the edge of the bath.

''I WON'T!'' The elder yelled once again, not noticing the elder couple behind him who had a big smile on their faces.

''PROMISE?'' The younger yelled back as he stood up.

''IF YOU COME OUT, PINKY PROMISE!'' Jimin yelled while a sly grin as playing on his lips.

The door slowly opened and a head peeked out of it as the younger looked at the elder with big doe eyes which was extremely cute.

''Open the door further, baby,'' The elder grinned which the younger did. As soon as there was enough space for the elder to enter he stepped in and pushed the younger against the wall and pinned his arms above his head. ''Got ya,'' He whispered into the younger's ear.

''You're mean,'' Jungkook pouted while looking at the elder with big eyes. ''I trusted you.'' He then added.

''Talk about being mean, who was the one who called me boring?'' Jimin asked still in a whispered next to his ear.

''It's true!'' The younger pointed out.

''Well, I guess I gotta make it up then huh?'' Jimin smirked but before the younger could answer he slammed his lips against the soft ones of the younger who immediately started kissing him back.

The elder let go of the younger's wrists and transferred them to his waist instead where they took ahold of the small waist while the younger's hands immediately flew to the elder's hair to tangle his fingers in. 

''Are you planning to fuck me here, or what?'' Jungkook panted once they broke apart for air.

''If that's what you want, I'd happily do it.'' The answered who panted too before he dived into the younger's neck. Biting and sucking hickeys on the empty skin.

''As much as we support the two of you,'' The voice of Jungkook's suddenly sounded in the doorway. ''Don't you dare to have sex in the shared bathroom!" She then said with a stern voice but her face was soft.

''M-mom.'' Jungkook stuttered as he tried to push the elder of him who didn't seem to care at all and just kept on kissing his neck.

''S-son.'' Jungkook's dad said as he imitated the younger who pouted.

''Stop biting me Hyung!" Jungkook whined. ''I'm not food.''

''For me, yes you are.'' Jimin smirked who finally let go of the younger's neck and turned towards his boyfriend's parents. ''I'm sorry you had to see that, but if you don't mind I'm gonna take him to the bedroom. Just a small reminder for your own good, don't enter.'' He grinned as he picked the younger in his arms and walked in a fast space towards the younger's bedroom.

''You didn't even eat!" Jungkook's mother said in a loud tone but the elder just kept on walking.

''Jimin! You can't just do that!'' Jungkook whined once the elder placed him on his bed.

''Oh believe me I can and I just did.'' The elder smirked as he pulled off his shirt. 

''Ready for some great morning sex, baby?''

********************

Thanks for reading!💜

Feedback is appreciated❤️