8

Small note: I'm following the US grading system.

''What about your grades?"

''Yeah, about that... could you may... make it higher?'' The younger asked as he scratched his neck.

''I could make it a D,'' Jimin said as he walked to the younger and squatted down in front of him.

''Can't it be a bit higher?" The younger whined while looking down at his teacher.

''You know I can't Jungkook, it would be pretty weird if you went from an F to an A, don't you think?'' He chuckled at the younger.

''It would be very nice though...'' Jungkook grinned.

''Yep, anyway, put on your clothes and get ready for your next lesson. I'll mail Mr. Min with an excuse, I hope you made one for your friends because Jungkook, nobody can know about this alright?'' The teacher asked the younger who nodded. 

''Yeah, it will be pretty hard though.'' Jungkook sighed to which the older chuckled.

''I know,'' He said while standing up and ruffling the younger's hair. ''But hurry up now alright.'' He said and put on his boxers.

''Alright,'' The younger sighed as he tried to stand up and put on his clothes.

Keywords: tried to.

''Everything alright baby?'' Jimin chuckled as he saw his student limping to his boxers.

''Don't you dare to laugh at me, you literally wrecked my hole.'' The younger whined as he bent down to put on his boxers.

''You asked me to fuck you rough, that's what I did, take the blame on you.'' The teacher grinned while walking over to him.

''What are you doing? I need to change!" The younger yelled as he tried to get out of the elder's grip who had lifted him up and carried him towards his desk.

''You think you can change if you don't even know how to walk anymore?'' The elder asked with a raised eyebrow. 

''So you're gonna help me?'' The younger asked confused.

''Yeah, unless you wanna walk around the school naked for the rest of the day.'' Jimin chuckled as he began picking up the clothes from the ground.

''Thanks,'' Jungkook grinned while Jimin put on his clothes.

''So, all ready. Now go,'' The teacher said once he was done and shoved Jungkook to the door. 

''What? You're just shoving me out like that?'' The younger pouted as he stood in front of the door.

''Yes now go.'' Jimin chuckled as he stole a kiss from the younger who blushed darkly.

As soon as Jungkook walked towards his Geography class he got shoved against the wall by Hoseok who looked at him like he could kill him, the same goes for Taehyung who stood next to him. 

''Where the hell were you?!" Hoseok shouted into the younger's face. ''Do you have any idea how fucking worried Tae and I were? No, of course, you don't. You better have a good excuse for this or I'll make sure Namjoon-Hyung is gonna scold you, and you know how he is when he does.'' He then said. 

''I was with Mr. Park, you know he told me to stay after class,'' Jungkook said as he scratched the back of his neck while looking anywhere but the eyes of the two.

''Why were you in there for 45 minutes?" Taehyung asked confused.

''Well, he said he didn't think I could speak about someone like I did, and after that, we had a bomb ass conversation about my grades and well, we talked the time away.'' Jungkook lied as he tried to look at their eyes.

''You're lying,'' Hoseok stated after a while.

''I'm not!" The younger shouted as he tried to defend himself.

''You are, and you're gonna tell us after school, now get your ass into the class before I'll make you tell your story here,'' Hoseok said, threating the younger.

''Jesus, calm down Hyung!'' Jungkook suddenly snapped. ''If I don't wanna tell you something you should know it's something, at least to me. You know I always tell you everything so this must be something really hard alright?'' He said angrily before walking into his class and sat down. 

''Alright... what the hell is wrong with him?'' Hoseok asked confused.

''Not to be rude...'' Taehyung started. ''But he is right.'' He then quietly said.

''What do you mean?'' The elder asked with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms.

'It's Jungkook we're talking about, he always tells us everything. So if he doesn't want to tell us something it must be something that's really hard for him, or really important to him. We shouldn't push him to tell us what's probably bothering him.'' The younger said carefully.

''Since when are you this smart?'' The elder chuckled. ''But I guess you're right,'' He then mumbled.

''I've been smart since forever, you just didn't notice it.'' The younger grinned. ''But anyway, I think you should apologize to him. He isn't the person to snap, so when he does he must really hate the things you said.'' Taehyung said. ''Unless he became a girl and is on his period of course.'' He then added.

''You're right, except for the period part of course, really Tae?'' Hoseok deadpanned.

''What, girls are pissed off when they're on their period!" The younger defend himself.

''Since when do you know stuff about that thingy?'' The elder asked confused.

''I had this one girl-'' Taehyung started but Hoseok cuts him off.

''Okay, nevermind, I never asked that.'' He said before walking into class and walked up towards Jungkook.

''Hi.'' The younger said as the elder sat down. 

''Hey, I'm sorry Kook. I shouldn't push you when you don't wanna tell us.'' Hoseok said softly.

''It's fine, just... don't do it again alright? I really didn't like it.'' The younger said, not looking at the elder.

''Alright, just know we're always here.'' The elder said in a soft voice.

''Thanks Hyung.'' The younger smiled, finally looking up.

''Let's get started! On April  6, 1917...'' The teacher started. The class has begun...

********************

Thanks for reading!💜

Feedback is appreciated❤️