24

''Do you have everything sweetie?'' 

''Yes, mom, I got everything it's not like I'm leaving for years!'' Jungkook chuckled at his mom as he gave her a quick hug.

''Won't you give your dad a hug too?'' Jungkook's dad asked with a frown when he saw his son wanted to walk away. His son just chuckled once again before he gave him a quick hug too.

''Ready?'' Jimin asked his boyfriend as he finally stood next to him.

''No, but I'll never be so let's go.'' The younger smiled as he sat down in the passenger seat.

''Bye!" Jimin waved to his soon to be parents in law and stepped in the driver's seat and drove away.

''You think I should've worn other clothes?'' Jungkook asked nervously as soon as they drove on the highway.

''Baby, you look perfect. Don't worry too much, alright?'' The elder said with a smile on his face as he placed his hand on the younger's thigh. 

''I'm sorry, I just want your parents to like me.''  The student mumbled while looking down at his lap, fiddling with his fingers.

''Did you already forget what I told you? My mom keeps on bugging me if I have a boyfriend, she loves everything and everyone and I'm sure she'll love you as much as I do.'' Jimin said while a small smile was playing on his face.

''Is that even possible?'' Jungkook asked with a shy smile on face.

''What?'' The elder asked sheepishly.

''Is it even possible that she loves me as much as you love me?'' The student chuckled as he looked over at the handsome man sitting next to him.

''Probably not.'' Jimin laughed as he placed one hand on the others' thigh, making him gulp loudly.

''W-what are you doing?'' Jungkook stuttered as he felt the hand going higher and higher.

''Placing my hand on you thigh?" He answered with a smirk on his face.

''YOU ARE D-DRIVING!'' The younger suddenly shouted as he felt the older cup his dick.

''So? I don't see the problem here, baby.'' Jimin grinned as he slowly moved his hand.

''J-Jimin please stop.''

''Why, are you saying you don't enjoy this?''

''Jimin, I can't walk into your parents' house with a wet spot.'' Jungkook brought out as he tried to push the elder's hand of his dick.

''I don't think they'll even notice it, baby. But as you wish.'' Jimin said and moved his hand for the last time in a slow speed before he took his hand of the younger's crotch.

''Now I'm left here with a hard on.'' Jungkook pouted as he looked down at the bulge in his pants.

''You were the one who told me to stop, I only listened.'' The elder smirked as he left the highway.

The younger scoffed and looked out the window, where the only thing he sees are meadows.

''Do your parents live on a farm?'' Jungkook then asked the elder.

''How did you know?'' The latter asked confused.

''Maybe because the only thing you see out there are meadows?''

''Fair enough.'' The elder nodded with a small smile on his lips. ''But yeah they live on a farm.''

''So you know to milk a cow?" The younger asked with wide eyes as the elder just chuckled at the younger's cuteness.