Atlas agreed leaving Leo to hang up .

"I have to go, we will continue this another time"

"Oh and Damien"

Before the boy could reply Leo's fist came flying down harshly connecting with Damiens cheek.

"Don't ever fucking scare my girl again."

"It hurts Atlas" Charlie whimpered holding her stomach tightly.

Atlas sighed sadly, picking her up and cradling her little body against his chest .

"I know monkey, I know. You're being so brave " he whispered softly, placing a gentle kiss onto the crown of her head.

He had been watching Charlie all morning until she started complaining about pains in her stomach, scaring the shit out of the eighteen year old.

"Proud of me? " she mumbled sleepily making Atlas chuckle with fondness, "I'm always proud of you baby, always proud".

Charlie smiled a little, however it didn't last long when she felt her tummy become more painful.

She let out a sob as she felt more and more uncomfortable causing Atlas to rock her slowly and soothingly rub her back.

Minutes later Leo's rushed footsteps could be heard as he entered the apartment building .

Walking quickly down the corridors he made his way to Charlie's room seeing his baby wrapped up in Atlas's arms.

"Hi darling " he cooed walking over and gently taking her into his own hold.

"Don't feel very well" the five year old sniffled, burying her head into Leo's chest .

"I know babygirl, I'm sorry" he soothed then looking up to an evidently tired Atlas.

"Have you given her anything?"

"Yeah, some calpol about twenty minutes ago"

Leo nodded sending his brother a grateful look, then walking out going to his own room .

"The medicine should kick in soon sweet girl, you'll feel better in a bit I promise." He cooed holding her with one arm and taking his tie off with the other.

Leo gently laid the toddler in bed kicking his shoes off and then getting in with her, holding her close to his chest.

"Try to get some sleep baby" he whispered rubbing her back gently.

Oscar readjusted his cuffs nervously, waiting outside his angels door.

He was finally taking August on the first date they had planned weeks ago despite the fact that they were practically dating.

Oscars lips twitched upwards almost immediately as August appeared opening his door, slowly revealing his beauty.

" Hi" August shyly smiled, lowering his head to hide his deep blush.

Oscar grinned hooking his finger under the boys chin and slowly raising it, "You look beautiful August , don't ever hide from me".