"If you ever go near her, talk to her or even so much as look at her without my permission, I will destroy you"

Before Damien could react Leo's fist slammed up on to the wall right by his head, creating a destructive crack.

"Do I make myself clear?"

Damiens eyes now glared into Leo's, with one swift move he kneed him violently causing the man to stumble back a little.

Now it was his turn to talk.

"You ask a lot of me Leo" he smirked raising the glass of scotch that had simultaneously remained gripped in his hand during the confrontation.

Priorities.

"I get, it I really do. Charlie, She's innocent and little and not fit for this big bag world. Believe it or not I would never put her in danger, not intentionally anyway."

Leo's fists clenched tighter and tighter as he listened to his idiot cousins words wanting nothing more than to punch the smug smirk off his face.

"What are you getting at ?"

"Well you see, you've offered me your end of the bargain now I think it's time I tell you mine"

"It was none negotiable"

"Shh I'm not done " Damien grinned, raising his finger to the agitated Leo .

"I will go along with all your little demands , no problem but I want to see her-"

"No fucking chance"

"Jesus, I wasn't done you really need to stop interrupting me Leonardo, hasn't anyone told you it's extremely rude." Damien spoke his tone patronising.

"I want to see her, just to talk . She is my family too, like it or not I love the child and would go to great lengths protect her."

Leo was now confused, Damiens tone had gone from mocking to deadly serious.

Why was he trying so hard to spend time with her ?

Charlie was a child, practically a baby. Damien was the furthest thing from kid friendly.

Before he could offer some sort of response Leo's phone began to ring.

Looking down he saw Atlas's name immediately bringing up alarm bells, he was currently on Charlie duty and Atlas never called.

Leo held out a finger in order to silence any possible speech from Damien.

Swiping to answer he brought the phone to his ear wanting to know why he was being interrupted.

"Leo?" Atlas's voice came off uneasy .

"It's Charlie, she's-"

"She's what" Leo quickly interrupted wanting to know what was wrong.

"She's got a temp and keeps complaining about pains. The little ones asking for you ."

Leo sighed turning from Damien and roughly running his hand through his dark hair.

"Tell her I'll be twenty minutes, no less"