❤️O Humnava❤️

Hi everyone, hope you and your family is doing fine and is in healthy shape. Do take necessary precautions and follow the prescribed protocols by the concerned authorities for your and our safety and better future. Don't go outside if it's not extremely urgent. Stay safe.

2300+ words

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

She was walking back to academy with him in silence from point 1857.. both drenched in full moonlight. There was smile of content playing on her lips. After ages she was feeling bliss, after so long she felt that finally she is at home. She looked at him his face with her peripheral vision while walking along with him with a distance of some 2-3 foot.

A small smile was also adorning his face, his hairs now kissing his forehead.. he looks so cute, she blushed on her own thoughts. His soft eyes showes emotions which she never saw before like she is watching from past few days. His gaze making her sense unexplained feelings which she now somehow understands... To some extent.

He felt her gaze on him, he looks at her and she quickly averts her eyes from him like a student caught cheating by her teacher. He smiled at her child like behaviour but wait... He saw something in her eyes... Something which he only sees in his dreams only...was it? Nahhh.. Not possible. He shrugged that thought away as they reached at the gate of academy.

Both stood silent looking at the gate.. not wanting to leave their company after spending such magical time together. Hesitant to say anything.

"Umm...hum pahonch gaye... academy... finally" he broke the silence.

"Yeahh... pahonch gaye" she replied, not knowing what to say next.

After standing their awkwardly, he says "raat kafi ho gayi..nhi" he said looking at sky, she nodded "tume... Jana chahiye" she looks at him with sad face.

"Tumhre hostel ke gates band ho jayenge and you know Lolita Ma'am will not like that" he explained which she understand.

"I guess then.......ahh Good Night?" she said wanting to spend more time.

"Yea... It was a good night" she raised her brow at his statement at which he cursed himself for fumbling. "I mean...good night cadet... dismiss". He said with heavy heart.

She smiled in return and turns to leave... He closed his eyes tightly for not getting any excuse to stay a bit more longer with her when an orderly came and gave him a letter.

"Captain Rajveer, ye Brigadier ne apko dene ko kaha hai... Apka transfer letter agaya hai.." Rajveer took the letter and asked him to leave

Naina who was just leaving, stopped hearing the word " 'transfer' 'apka' " she turns and goes near him he saw her and asks.

"Tum gayi nahi....".

"Rajveer sir... App tranfer le rahe hai?" She asked to confirm.

He took a deep breath "haan Naina, me ja raha hu .. like this letter says do din baad mujhe jana hoga".

"Kyu... Ap aise kaise ja sakte hai mujhe chhod ke" he looks at her with amazement.. then she realised what she said "I mean abhi to hamara mission pura bhi nahi hua... Naveen bhaiyya ko innocent bhi to proof karna hai hume". She panicked.

"Naina mein yaha jiss mission ke liye aya tha wo pura ho chuka i.e. nuclear triggers ki safety or spy ko pakadna... Or rahi baat Naveen ko innocent prove karne ki.. To wo me apni next posting pe reh ke bhi kar sakta hu" he said without looking at her face, afraid to see her hurt.

She was having unbelievable expression on her face "aap... Aap aisa kaise kar sakte hai... You promised me ki aap mujhe kabhi akela nahi chhodenge. Ki mein apko kabhi nahi khoungi... Aap har kadam par mere sath honge... How can you break your promise??" She asks in hurtful voice.