Chapter 16

Third person pov:

            "Kongpob Rojnapat come here right now" Arthit is shouting. Kongpob came out of the bedroom and asked in a calm voice "What is it Hubby". "what did you do? Why am I feel strange". Kongpob smiled evilly "hhoo that nothing much P'Arthit just half tablet of sex drug in your food and another half in your drink. Anyways P'Arthit if you wanted to have sex we must have it raw, otherwise deal it with your own self".

        Arthit is shock 'sex drug his innocent husband has given him sex drug'. "What do you mean you want it raw otherwise no sex. Do you forget who is strong". Kongpob had a silly smile and said "Husbands can be strong as iron but they have to bend in front of their Wifes because they are heat". Arthit is both in arousal and angry because his husband or called wifey is trying to bend him but he will not give up to Kongpob "are you challenging me Kongpob". Kongpob with smirk said "try me. You will not escape today Arthit Rojnapat". "Let's see" with that Arthit left Kongpob and trow him on the bed.

            Arthit saw that on the top of the bedside table their is lube but no Condom. Arthit opened the drawer but their is no single Condom. Kongpob said "you can search the whole house but you will not find the Condom because I threw away all the condoms. Do you think I will do something like this without a proper plan. My sweet and now angry Hubby". Arthit with a smirk went to the closet and took his wallet. Arthit is confused to see that the Condom he usually kept in the wallet also disappeared.

         Kongpob is laughing by seeing his Hubby's reaction. "Seriously P'Arthit you thought that I will not throw it away. While you are freshening up  I throw that away too". Arthit thought 'Fuck...! I am doomed. Who will thought that my husband is this much evil' with a sign Arthit said "I give up Baby. Right now I want you".

Mature content

           ( Please don't read it if you don't like it. Continue reading after I mention that the matured content is over)

           Arthit is ravishing Kongpob's mouth. Lust is blinding his eyes the drug is too powerful that he can't control himself. Kongpob's lips are bruised due to Arthit ravishness. Kongpob's is now a moaning mess. Arthit is sucking Kongpob's right nipple and playing with the left one. "Ahhhhhh Hubby". "Yes Baby". "Please......" "Please what Baby" "please fuck me" "as you wish". With that Arthit took off all the clothes and Kongpob's too.

           "Baby I can't hold it anymore sorry if I am going to hurt but I can't hold it anymore" with that without preparing Kongpob, Arthit entered his hole. Kongpob is screaming with half pain and half pleasure "Ahhhhh.... P why did.... You do......this it hurts". Tears are running from Kongpob's eyes. "I so sorry Baby but it's your fault you are the one who used the drugs to me, because of that now I can't control myself". Even though Arthit is blinded with lust he gave Kongpob some time to adjust. When Kongpob single him to move.

        Arthit move back thrust again hit straight into Kongpob's sweet spot. "Ahhhhhh..... Hubby more". "Yes Baby". Arthit is thrusting more. "Yes .... Hubby harder... And  deeper". Arthit's pace is getting faster. "Hubby I wanted to ...... Cum". With difficulty Kongpob finished his words. "Yes Baby cum for me". Kongpob cum first with a loud moan. After few more thrust when Arthit is about to cum, he is about to take his junior off from Kongpob's hole when Kongpob tighten his legs around Arthit's waist refusing him to taking off. "You thought that you can easily escape Hubby". Arthit is controlling himself from cumming inside Kongpob. Kongpob sensed that and said seductively "you look sexy in this state sweetheart" that's it Arthit shot his cum inside Kongpob's hole with a moan "Ahhhhhh...hh".

        After that they had sex until Kongpob passed out.  After seeing his Baby passed out Arthit chuckled and removed himself from his husband. But the effect of the drug still didn't reduced. So Arthit take care of his business in the bathroom after three times of coming finally the effect of the drug reduced. After that Arthit cleaned himself and Kongpob. That night is just like their first night so wild. Arthit is also worried that he might have hurt his husband.

Safe to read

          Next morning Arthit wake up first and prepared some Breakfast for his Baby. Kongpob wake up and crying in pain thought 'here after I will never use drugs to P'Arthit because I have to face the consequences'. Arthit came to the room after hearing crying sound. "Baby are you ok. do you want to see a doctor. Are you hurt anywhere". After seeing Arthit's panick state Kongpob controlled his tears and said "relax Hubby nothing happened to me. It's just that you have to carry me for a week again". "Don't ever do this again Kongpob. Do you know how hurt I feel when I thought that I might have hurt you". "Sorry P'Arthit I will not do this again". "Let's freshen up and eat the breakfast".

  Time skip

      It has been almost one and half month. After that wild night Kongpob always prefer a raw sex to Arthit. Arthit is working in the office and he is stressing himself about why his company is slowly facing little bit of loss when he got a call from Tew.

    "P'Arthit where are you come quickly to the city hospital". Arthit is taking his coat and car keys "what happened Tew why are you in the hospital. Where is Kong". "P while we are writing the assignment in the library Kongpob suddenly started vomiting and fainted we have to bring him here". "I will be right there Tew" with that Arthit hung up and drive straight to the hospital.

      After arriving to the hospital Arthit talked to the doctor after that he went inside to explain it to Kongpob. Kongpob with a curious expression asked "what happened P what did the doctor said". "Baby I am going to tell you something please listen to me carefully and don't laugh or say that it is joke because it is true. First of all I am really sorry I don't wanted to hide it from you because of the circumstances I hide it from you. So forgive me and don't frick out about what I am going to say". "P'Arthit don't frighten me and say what did the doctor said". Arthit took a deep breath and Said " Baby you are pregnant". Arthit closed his eyes expecting a yell or laugh but what Kongpob said shocked him. "Really I have expected it within two weeks but one and half month is too long for confirmation". Arthit's jaw dropped.

A/N:

      Hi friends so how is the chapter. Who are all didn't expected this twist in the story. Please mention it in comments. Thank you for your votes and comments.

        Please be safe from COVID 16. It is spreading all over the world. Stay healthy and hygiene.