Chapter 5

This chapter is full of no one's Pov:

        Arthit and Kongpob is starting and managing their life with a smile everyday. Tew became more closer to Kongpob, they share everything. Within three months Tew and Knot announced themselves as boyfriends. All are shocked including Arthit. But they accept their relationship. Namtan become more protective of Kongpob.

            But someone is boiling from angry and jealousy. Khao Fang is angry that her P has a boyfriend and who is his senior. For this whole month she has not even get a chance to get closer to Kongpob. But she never give she will make Kongpob her.

            The seniors are all busy with their upcoming internship program. So Arthit can't spend more time with Kongpob. Before one week of internship when Kongpob and Tew is walking to ground they saw a girl fell from bicycle they both helped her to clinic. Unknown to Kongpob that the girl has a devilish grin on her face. Tew noticed the grin, but he didn't take it seriously.

            For the past one week that girl is everywhere around Kongpob. Kongpob didn't take it seriously because she said "I just want to be your friend P'Kongpop and I have some issues with studies I want your help". But for Tew it is suspicious. Arthit came to know that someone is near his baby. Even though he wanted to near Kongpob he cannot go their he have to finish the paperwork before the internship starts other wise his soon to be father-in-law will be disappointed.

        Yes both Arthit's and Kongpob's father decided that Arthit will do his internship in Kongpob's father's company. So Arthit must impress them. Arthit must show his capabilities to them. Arthit is going to have a biggest change after next but he don't know what it is because his fathers are not telling him that surprise.

         Last day of college before the internship on the lunch break all juniors and seniors are sitting on the table. Arthit is not there because he will join them after submitting his papers. From nowhere the girl who is always around Kongpob came and sit beside Kongpob casually. All are shocked including Kongpob. Tew thought 'Here she goes I have never thought she will be this bold to sit beside Kongpob infront of all the people. What is her name again Khao Fang".

          Tew said "P'Knot if P'Arthit came here now she will be dead". When Knot is about to say something suddenly Arthit and Namtan came there. Arthit said "Hey Baby how was your day" and he casually pecked Kongpob's lips. Kongpob was stunned and said "Fine P" Kongpob blushed like tomato. Arthit said to Khao Fang " excuse me nong can you move aside this is my place". Khao Fang with stubborness and jealousy said " but there is no name written in this place". All the people look at her with open mouth. Namtan is boiling with angry before she can say something Arthit said " I know nong but I want to sit beside my wife do you have a problem?".

           With gritting teeth she said "when I sit near P'Kong he didn't said that this place is occupied". Kongpob is stunned by her behaviour towards his Hubby. Namtan thought enough is enough she said with stren and angry tone "Hey you didn't you see that no one is welcoming you in this table. About Kongpob did you asked permission to him before sitting there if not then ask now". Khao Fang turned to Kongpob and asked "P'Kong can I sit here". Kongpob came out of his confused state and said "no nong you can't this place is for my lover. After  what you said and your attitude towards my friends and my lover I don't want to see you again". Khao Fang is stunned. Namtan said "Now you get it get up from the place which don't belong to you. Don't even show your face to us". With angry face Khao Fang left the place.

            Arthit sit beside Kongpob and asked " Baby why do she looks familiar to me. I feel something is wrong with her. I don't feel safe with her". Kongpob said " I don't know P I also feel I have seen her somewhere". Arthit asked "what is her last name do you know it". Suddenly Knot said "Wattana her full name is Khao Fang Wattana". Both Arthit and Kongpob said in unison "shit!!!". Arthit said "That's why she looked familiar. Please be aware whenever she is around you. Because she is our business opponent's daughter". Kongpob replied " yes P I will from now onwards".

After that Arthit started his internship. Arthit always has his eyes on Kongpob. Whenever Khao Fang tries to get near Kongpob Arthit always stand beside him to give warring look to Khao Fang. Finally the both seniors and juniors are completed their examd and internship the seniors are graduated. They are all planning for summer vacation when both Arthit's and Kongpob's parents called them to come home they want to talk something important to them. They also invited their friends.

A/N:

Hi friends sorry if you find any spelling or grammatical error in this chapter because I don't have time to recheck this chapter. I am publishing it right after completing it. So forgive me for that. Thanks for your votes and comments.