Chapter 12

Matured content

"If any of you feel uncomfortable please don't read it. Read the story after where I mentioned about the storyline".

Third person pov:
      Arthit is once again kissing Kong passionately. Kong was mourning in the kiss "aaahhh.... Hub... Hubby". It sounds like a music to Arthit which is encouraging him to proceed further. Arthit is pinching Kong's left nipple, biting and sucking the right one. Kong feelings a extreme heat spread on his body.

            Arthit kissed Kong's neck. Suck and make a hick on his collar bone and shoulder. Arthit is ravishing Kongpob like he is the most delicious thing. "Baby you are so beautiful and delicious". After hearing Arthit's words Kongpob don't know where to hide himself.

       After satisfied with Kongpob's neck and nipples Arthit moved down to Kongpob's member. Which is leaking with a pre cum with anticipation. Arthit with a smirk said "I see someone is eager to be touched". Kong just hidden his face on the pillow.

          Arthit slowly started to jerk Kong's member. By the sudden touch in his member Kong started to mourn little bit loud. "Ahhh... Ahh.... P'Arthit". After seeing  Kong's reaction to his touch Arthit can't hold himself. He started to suck Kongpob's member. Kong's pre cum member was in Arthit's mouth and he is mouth fucking Kongpob. Kongpob is a mourning mess again.

           While mouth fucking Kongpob Arthit slowly started to insert his fingers one by one which are courted with lube. Kongpob is in his high level of pleasure Arthit is enjoying Kongpob's condition. When Arthit hit Kongpob's sweet spot, Kong can't help but mourn "Mo.... More..... hubby".

         When Arthit realise that Kongpob is about to cum he stopped what ever he is doing. Kong is frustrated by Arthit's sudden halt. Kong really wanted to cum but Arthit stopped him. When Kongpob glared at Arthit. Arthit said with a innocent face "Baby can you help me to put the Condom on my member". Kong with a shyness nodded his head and helped Arthit because he also waited for this moment for one year.

          Even after putting Condom Arthit just played with Kong's hole. Kong got frustrated and started to cry because of the pain in his member. He can't bear it anymore he said with a pleasure mixed crying voice "Hubb... Hubby..... Ple... please... I... I can't .....take it anymore.... Please".
Arthit with a smirk again teased Kong "please what Baby I not doing anything I am just preparing you".
Kong again with the Same voice said "I want.... You.... inside.....me and I... really... wanted...to...cum". "With a pleasure Baby. Now take a deep breath and relax your muscles".

              Kong did as Arthit said he expected Arthit to enter slowly but with one go Arthit entered himself fully inside Kong. Kong is shouting with pain and pleasure "ahhhhhh.....it hurts...... P'Arthit......hurts .....so.... badly". "I am so sorry Baby but I can't wait na. By looking at you I was going cum, that's why I entered in one go. I am so sorry na. I will wait till you adjust yourself".

         Kong nodded his head he is still crying and trying to adjust himself. After seeing Kong's tears Arthit with guilty wanted to distract Kong from pain so he started to kiss Kongpob and played with Kong's nipples. When Kong feel the pleasure on nipples he forgot his pain and started to thrust himself on Arthit's member. Because of sudden pleasurable movement Arthit shouted "Fuck...... Baby say before you do something like this because I can't control myself and I will forget about your after pain". Kong just blushed hard and nodded.

           Arthit started to thrust inside Kong. When Arthit hit Kong's sweet spot Kong moured louder and begged for more "Hubby.....there......more....I need more.....there..... just there". Arthit immediately understand that Kong is saying about his sweet spot. Arthit thrusted with speed. "Ya......harder......faster.....ahhhh.... More..." "Baby you are so....... tight and you feel.... So good". When Arthit hit the spot harder Kong said "Hubby.......I wanted.......to cum". "Cum....for me....na Baby". After that words Kong cum between both his and Arthit's stomach. After few thrust Arthit cum inside Kong. "You look so sexy Baby. In this state". "You too Hubby" kong said while hiding his face in the bedsheet.

       Arthit pulled his member out and removed the Condom. And put a new one himself asked his husband "ready for the night until I am satisfied Baby". Kong in a horror shook his head but it all in a wail. Arthit make love to Kongpob until Kongpob fell unconscious. Arthit chuckled when he saw Kongpob is unconscious. Arthit left to bathroom to clean himself after that he clean Kongpob too. After that he spoon Kongpob in his arms and joined his husband to the dream land.

Here after the storyline continue:

           Unknown to the happy couple someone is boiling with angry. And sending all the draggers in her hands to Arthit's photo. "I will kill you Arthit. How dare you take my P'Kong from me. How dare Youuuu". And now crying "P'Apple when will you come to Bangkok you are the only one who can give P'Kong to me. And destroy Arthit. Come soon na P'Apple all are hurting your little sister". Now she is making the room upside to downside thinking about Kongpob is spending his night with Arthit.

    A/N:
              Hi friends sorry if this chapter is not to you expectation but I have tried to write my best while comparing to my other stories. If there is any spelling or grammatical error please forgive me because I didn't have time to recheck this chapter. Thank you for reading my story. Thank you for your votes and comments.