Chapter 9

Third person pov:

After two days of spending time in preparing luggage they have landed in Spain. They all stayed in Hotel.

           The next day Kongpob's and Arthit's parents leave the responsibility of arrangements for wedding to the friends. Because Namtan and Maprang request them that they will take care of it. Namtan and Maprang are the one who will manage and allot the work to others.

             Namtan said "Hi guys I have prepared the list what you people are going to take responsibility for so here goes it".

Kong & Arthit's parents -  
                                   Take care of
                                    relatives and       
                                     other people.

Knot & Tew - Best men for both             
                           the grooms.

Prem & Wad - Department of
                             photography.

Prae & May - you two are
                           responsible for
                           purchase the   
                           things required for
                           decoration.

Bright & Aim - Responsible for
                               foods & drinks.

Tutah & Oak - you both are MC      
                             for the wedding.

Finally for us,

Namtan & Maprang - we are
             responsible for managing  
              and arranging the  
               wedding.

          "That it" Namtan said. 3 couple shouted in unison "NO". Maprang asked "Why". Bright said "Why I should paired with nong Aim I can be a Mc with Tutah". Aim said "yes P'Namtan I can work with Oak". Both Oak and Tutah nodded. May said "I can work with Maprang I am not having a good taste of choice I don't wanted to embarrass myself". In instant Namtan and Maprang understand that they all don't wanted to embarrass them self so they decided to explain their work and why they are paired with eachother.

Namtan said "  listen guys I will explain now why I choose you people as team and what you have to do".

       "Knot and nong Tew I am sorry that you both have to work seperately in this wedding. Because you people are understanding and sweet couple we choose both of you for this job. Your job is to fulfill the requirements of grooms and you people must make sure that Arthit don't eat Kongpob alive before the wedding. Always keep an eye on them".

         " Perm and nong Wad you people are elegant and best communicating couple. Perm is best in photography and Wad can be a assistant to him. You people should find the best places and angles for the wedding photography. Inform me if you need anything special for photography purpose".

          "Nong Prae and May. Listen I need Maprang for managing or for the purpose of keeping eye on other people's work so you both must do this work. Prae you can choose the quality and quantity of the things. Prae you are good in finding places which sells best things. May you can choose the colours of the things  and you can help Prae in bargaining you are best in it. I have seen your works".