Chapter Thirty One: A Night of Heated Excitement (Lemon)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Yueying: "he's inside me!"
Alex: "fuck your a tight one." she rips her buttoned shirt and bra then she began to bounce up and down moaning while Zhenji get behind her and start massaging her breasts while Alex held her hips.
Zhenji: "Alex you are a naughty man, having sex with a middle age woman right in front of me."
Alex: "your are a sexy milf Yueying, does anyone do this for you?"
Yueying: "no- don't- say- that- ah oh." as she kept going, Zhenji notice her only using half of his rod into her.
Zhenji: "why are you not taking it all?"
Yueying: "this young man- is- t- too big!"
Zhenji: "if you keep it like that, your going to sully your orgasm." she holds on to both of her shoulders.
Zhenji: "here let me help you."
Yueying: "wh- what are you-" she stops her and push her down to take it all in deep.
she felt the tip reach into her womb moaning in pain as tears drops from her cheeks let her tongue out but she felt the pleasure afterwards as she bounces again having her womb hit from each thrust up.
Zhenji: "there, have fun."
Yueying: "i can feel him sturing my insides!"
Alex: "oh fuck your pussy is gripping."
Yueying: *moaning* it- so biiiiig, im going to split in two!"
Zhenji: "you'll get use to it."
Yueying: "i can't believe *moan* i have a foreign barbarian cock in me, Zhenji his cock... im getting...!" she rides rough while Zhenji watching and squeezing her breasts twisting her hard nipples hearing squeals and moans. soon Yueying is near her limits.
Yueying: "Zhenji h- h- he's getting bigger and it's making me crazy!!!"
Alex: "what are you talking- about- your really getting- getting tighter!" Zhenji held on Yueying's shoulders as they make it to their climax.

Alex: "oh fuck- i can't- hold it-"
Yueying: "wait! don't cum yet! i want to keep going, hold it for mommy!" Yueying wanted to continue riding him but Zhenji couldn't wait any longer from watching them.
Alex: "but- but-"
Zhenji: "go ahead, don't hold back!"
Yueying: "wait what, no don't!"
Alex: "c- c- cumming!"
Yueying: "NOOOO- AAAHHHHNN!!!" Zhenji pushes her down one more time getting her cervix penetrated as Yueying scream with an orgasm while Alex holds her hips in place and cum inside her womb.

Alex: "but- but-"Zhenji: "go ahead, don't hold back!"Yueying: "wait what, no don't!"Alex: "c- c- cumming!"Yueying: "NOOOO- AAAHHHHNN!!!" Zhenji pushes her down one more time getting her cervix penetrated as Yueying scream with an orgasm while Alex...

Yueying: (I'm getting full from him, im gonna do it again!) she bends back to Zhenji and moans to her second orgasm.
afterwards she lift herself up as cum flows out of her.
Zhenji: "all of that could've been inside me... you whore." she kiss her cheeks.
Yueying: "it felt like... i was in heaven."
Alex: "bet." he rest for a second then they call for his attention.
Zhenji: "Alex?"
Alex: "yeah do it rough with me."
Zhenji: "yes use me like a sex toy."
Alex: "i guess there's no turning back."
Minutes later Zhenji being folded as Alex thrust into her while standing on the bed goes rough. she look down and watch herself getting fucked.
Zhenji: "oh fuck fuck fuck!!! stoooop!!!"
Alex: "no turning back little toy, your pussy needs to be loosen!"
Yueying watch using her fingers to enjoy the sex.
Yueying: "i want to be used like that." she crawls and makes out with Zhenji before fitting both of his balls in her mouth.
Yueying: "mrrrm."
Alex: "oh fuck, your vibrating my balls." Zhenji look at Yueying's folds before licking them while moaning into her pussy.
Zhenji: (i can taste his cum, so good!)
Yueying: (oh yes!) soon they came close to their climax as things start to get rougher.

Zhenji: "oh im so close!"
Yueying: "take me too!!!"
Alex: "im cumming." Alex thrust roughly to get to her climax.
Zhenji: "cum inside me, i want to be filled up, knock me up!!!" one more hard thrust he penetrate her cervix as she came.
Zhenji: "AHHH CUMMING!!!"

Alex unleash his load for a few seconds before pulling out to have Yueying hold her in place and suck the cum out of Zhenji's filled cunt

Yueying: (their mixed cum is so tasty.) she lowers her and still down there.
Zhenji: "that... that was... amazing."
Yueying: "it's so tasty."

Alex watch them in a 69 position and move up behind Yueying and surprise her by inserting his rod into her and thust while Zhenji was under watching it.
Yueying: "already!?"
Alex: "yeah baby!"
Zhenji: "cum in her so i can eat it out." as she licks her clit, Yueying pussy became a sprinkler while Alex thust deep and hard into her.
Yueying: "so much stamina! ahhhh i love barbarian cock!!!"
Zhenji: "i like their cum, fuck her like you mean it Alex!" he held both of her arms back and continues.

Zhenji: "i can see it thobbing, He's going to cum, don't hold back."
Yueying: "im- so- glad- im doing thi- ah fuck- cumming!"
Alex: "take it!" he collapse on her back as he let go of his load. cum leaks out of her and into Zhenji's open mouth.
Zhenji: "so cum for me..."

Next Zhenji was getting freaky as she was getting spitroasted getting deepthoated and scissored.
Yueying: "oh god im fucking Zhenji, our pussies clashing together feels amazing!"
Alex: "she's a deepthoat expert, she's sucking me in more, im about to bust!"
Yueying: "im cumming again!" they share an orgasm together as Zhenji roll her eyes back with her own. the collar around her neck break off showing a bulge spot.

hours later Alex jerks off while watching the two makeout on their knees in front of him.
Zhenji: "your the best friend i ever had."
Yueying: "thank you for having me here... look at his face, it looks like he's going to cum."
Alex: "oh shit!" they both open their mouths as he shoot his load at them.
seeing their faces covered they laughed looking silly then make out before they lay on top of eachother.
Alex: "more?"
Zhenji: "fuck us one more time please, im so horny still."
Yueying: "at this rate We'll get pregnant, it's too late to stop."
Alex: "fucking hell..."

________________________________________________________________________________________