𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ✰

prom part 1

prom part 1

+

kairi's pov

it's 2:30 pm and mattia said he was picking me up at 7:00. im anxious and i don't know what to do. should i start getting ready? or should i wait till 5? i wanna take a nap so i'll get ready at 5.

narrator

meanwhile at the polibio residence, mattia's younger brother has just gotten back from the hospital.

luca: im glad you're going to prom with kairi.

mattia: yea?

luca: yea. he's a lot nicer than jenna. she always used to hit me.

mattia: what?

luca: she'd always hit me, then tell me if i told you, you would break up with her and be sad forever.

mattia: oh really? that bitch is dead

luca: well anywayssss. when you marry kairi and have kids at least they won't be like jenna

mattia: haha. yea my kids are gonna love you just like i do.

they smiled then went up to mattia's room. luca agreed to help mattia clean his room. of course he left out the fact that he only wants it clean so him and kairi can come back and "have some fun"

mattia's pov

me and luca were walking around cleaning things up. we made small conversation and shared laughs here and there. until he got quiet. i didn't think much about it and kept cleaning. when i finally looked over at him he had a paper in his hand.

luca: what is this.....

me: hey put it down.

luca: you were gonna kill yourself?

me: yo put it down

i went to grab it but he moved away before i could get it. he stared at the note in disbelief. i'll admit after i wrote i looked at the same way.

me: luca i'm fine now. i'm not going anywhere i promise

luca: you know you could've told me that you were sad.