𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢 ✰

+

+

warning: smut

Mattia's pov

Kairi: ........ is that a no?

Me: wait what?

Kairi: can i borrow some clothes orrrr......?

Me: oh yea, yea sorry.

I didn't even realize i'd been staring at him.. He was standing right next to my wardrobe so I walked up and pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of sweats then slung them across my shoulder.

Kairi: Really?

Me: you could be naked if you'd like.

Kairi: fuck you.

He got on his tippy toes to grab the clothes. I looked into his honey toned eyes as he looked back into mine. Our eyes locked and I realized that Kairi has this little twinkle in his eye, kind of like an anime character. I don't know what came over me but in the heat of the moment I leaned in. Our lips came in contact.. Kairi's lips were plump, soft and wet. Our lips moved in sync. I licked his bottom lip for consent causing him to part his lips lightly. Our tongues danced with each other, fighting for dominance. I have to admit Kairi put up a cute little fight but at the end of the day, I still won.

My hand travelled down to his abs while my other was placed on his neck, squeezing it ever so slightly. He slipped his hand under my shirt and rubbed my chest. I traced my hand down his stomach. I lowered my hand and slipped it under the small towel around his waist, rubbing circles on his inner thigh. He let out a low moan and omg I can't tell you how crazy it drove me. I wanted him now. I wanted him to moan my name. I wanted him to want me, to need me. I unwrapped the towel from his waist. The sight of his exposed body in front of me made me want to commit a lot of sins. He blushed in embarrassment....

Me: you're body is so hot, trust me.

In a split second I grabbed his throbbing member. He gasped and dug his nails into my chest. I started rubbing him slowly.

*knock knock.* (I really can't write smut sowwy)

We both jumped and removed every form of contact from each other. Kairi quickly picked up the towel off the floor, rapping it back around his lower body. I'm going to kill whoever that is.

Me: what?

Mattia's mom: First of all, attitude. Second, I made lunch if you boys are hungry.

I looked at Kairi and whispered:

Me: hungry?

Kairi: um no. I think I'm going to get dressed and go home.

Me: oh........ okay. Uh yea I am. I'll be down in a moment.

Kairi picked up the outfit, that was now on the floor. He put on the shirt and looked back up at me.

Kairi: um can you turn around?

As if I didn't just see this dude naked. I scoffed and turned my back as he put the pants on. He tapped my shoulder once he was done. I turned back around to look at the visibly embarrassed boy.

Kairi: Okay. See you tomorrow?

Me: Sure. Who's house?

Kairi: Not this one.

Me: ha.. Okay bet.

He grabbed his stuff and left without saying another word. Did I really just make out and touch my bestfriend? oh shit.... I didn't say no homo. I walked downstairs and sat at the table across from my mom. She looked at my and smirked.

Me: what?

Mom: 1: I'm kind of sad that you wouldn't tell me about your new sexuality discoveries. 2: If you guys are going to do things like that, you could be a bit quieter.

Me: um............

-

a/n 📛: AH THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!! Ummm I'm gonna go read a bible now. Also this is the first time I typed a chapter on the computer.. I usually just do it on my phone 😭. Hope you enjoy your day. Take care my luvs ❤️.