𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ✰

+

+

mattia's pov

i walked to kairi's house. what's the worse that could happen? he can't break up with me. he's done that already. I got to his door step and took a deep breath. i knocked on the door and waited till i heard footsteps. A few seconds later the door opened and maiya looked up at me.

me: hi

maiya: can i help you?

me: is kairi here?

maiya: he doesn't wanna see you.

me: did he say that

maiya: he didn't have to. it was pretty obvious.

me: okay but i wanna talk to him.

annoyance was rising in my voice. i came here to fix things but instead im stuck at the front door arguing with 12 year old. kairi's mom came up behind maiya.

kai's mom: oh hi mattia! come right in kairi is upstairs.

me: thank you

i walked in and maiya gave me a dirty look but i just pushed past her and went upstairs. my heart was pounding as i approached kairi's room. I put my hand on the door knob and turned it slowly. when the door opened i saw kairi laying down watching netflix. he looked up at me and i swear my heart skipped a beat.

me: hi gorgeous

kairi: mattia didn't you read the text i sent you?

me: yes. and i said no.

kairi: you can't tell me no

me: yea i can. kairi i fought so hard for this relationship. i even got my ass beat for it. but it didn't matter to me because i had you. we had each other no matter what. i told you i loved you and i meant it. im not letting everything we worked for go to waste.

kairi: mattia i've been nothing but moody and distant with you. you don't deserve that.

me: kairi i would walk through hell for you. you numb the pain. you make everything feel okay even if the world was ending. i need you. everything is going wrong right now and i just want you to be there telling me it's gonna be okay. you're the only reason im still here.

my voice was cracking and the tears were falling. kairi pulled me into a tight hug.

kairi: im so sorry for everything i put you through.

i wrapped my arms around him and rocked us back and forth. i heard kairi's breathing grow shaky as he started crying as well. he looked up at me.

kairi: i missed you so much

me: i missed you more

kairi: ..........you missed me more?

me: are you gonna do that every time?

i wiped his tears and kiss the tip of his nose

kairi: so you're not dating alejandro?

me: no. that was just to make alvaro jealous. you're the only one i want.

kairi: promise?

i smiled and caught his lips in a kiss. i haven't been able to kiss him in while and i missed his cute chapped lips.i pulled away and cupped his cheeks. (face cheeks)

me: i promise.

kairi: i love you

me: i love you more than you think.

my phone started ringing so i checked who it was. my mom was calling so i picked it up.

me: hello

mom: mattia your brother is awake an he wants to see you.

me: okay im coming right now.

i hung up and looked at kairi. he was confused as to why i was smiling so hard.

kairi: who was that?

me: my mom. she said my brother's awake and i can go see him.

kairi: oh can i go? i wanna give him something

he went to his closet and pulled out a gift bag that said "get well soon" on it.

me: oooo what's in there?

kairi: you'll see.

he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of his room and down the stairs. we said bye to his mom and maiya, who was still giving me a dirty look. he pulled me outside and looked around.

kairi: where's the car?

me: what car?

kairi: how did u get here?

me: my two legs

kairi: baby you could've gotten kidnapped

me: nobody's taking me

kairi: they could've

he pouted and made puppy eyes

me: ok i'm sorry my love. i won't walk alone next time. but we're together now so let's go?

kairi: fine

me and kairi walked to the hospital hand in hand. it felt good to know that he was all mine. but could you imagine me and alejandro dating? yikes.

when we got there we went to the waiting room. my mom was standing there waiting for us. when she saw us she smiled and signaled for us to follow her. still holding hands, me and kairi followed my mom to my brother's room. when we walked in he looked up at us and smiled.

me: hi kiddo

gianluca: hi mattia. hi kairi

kairi: hey. i brought you something!

kairi walked up to luca with the bag in his hand. he handed it to luca. luca's eyes lit up as he opened the gift. he pulled out a $100 roblox gift card and a box of chocolate.

gianluca: omg thank you so much!

kairi: no problem

luca, my mom, kairi and i had the biggest smiles on our faces. kairi was still holding my hand, luca was opening his chocolate, and my mom was taking a picture. i looked around and smiled. it feels like my life is finally stepping into the sun. this is perfect.

the end.

JUST KIDDING ☺️

-

a/n 🎂: ITS MY BIRTHDAY 🙈  😛💞!

45 votes for a new chapter