𝔰𝔦𝔵 ✰

+

+

warning: domestic violence/ abuse. & homophobic slurs.

Mattia's pov

Mattia's mom: 1: I'm kinda sad you didn't tell me about your new sexuality discoveries. 2: If you guys are going to do that stuff you could be a bit quieter.

Me: um......

Mattia's mom: It's okay hijo, I support you no matter what. I hope you know you can always talk to me about anything.

Me: Mom, I'm not gay.

Mattia's mom: Okay then...... what do you go by?

Me: confused..?

Mattia's mom: It's okay bubby. No matter what you indentify as you'll always be my son and I will always love and support you.

Me: Thank you mom.

Mattia's mom: Of course. Now, wash your hands before you touch anything.

Me: Oh yes sorry.

I got up and went over to the sink to wash my hands. My mom got up and left the kitchen. I couldn't help but think about how lucky I am to have a mom like her. My mom has always been my rock. She's helped my through thick and thin.  I'd be lost without her. My dad on the other hand? He's always been a judgy person and a bit scary.

Kairi's pov

I got home and greeted Myah who was sitting in the kitchen island.

Me: Hey loser

Myah: hi

Me: .........no insult back?

She just shrugged and continued doing her homework. So I sat next to her.

Me: Did something happen?

Myah: ..... yea

Me: Do you want to tell me about it?

Myah: No.

Me: Do you know you can talk to me about it?

Myah: yes.

Me: Myah....

Myah: yea

Me: who's ass do I have to beat? It's only a 4 year difference.

She sighed in defeat.

Myah: Okay so there's this boy—

Me: THIS WHAT?!

Myah: see that's why i wasn't going to tell you.

Me: No no. I'm sorry tell me.

Myah: Okay so... I like this boy but I don't know how to tell him.... How do you tell a girl you like her?

Oh she doesn't know yet...

Me: Myah I like boys......

Myah: Oh.... who's the lucky boy?

Me: what?

Myah: You've dated girls before so which boy has your heart and made you realize you were gay?

Me: I swear you're too smart.

Myah: I've been told.

Me: Ok........ Mattia.

Myah: awww Kairi and Mattia sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G

Me: You're annoying. But anyway about this boy.... I don't think you're old enough to have a boyfriend but I guesssss just tell him how you feel and if he doesn't feel the same way then he wasn't meant for you.

Myah: okay....

She smiled at me and I began leaving sloppy kisses on her face. She giggled, trying to bury her cheek in her neck. Life for me was good right now surprisingly. My mom and sister accept my sexuality, I kissed my..... crush? and I couldn't be happier.

Back in the Polibio household, Mattia's pov

Around 8 my dad comes home. He kisses my moms cheek and playfully punched me in the gut (it kinda hurt no cap) We all decided to sit down and watch a movie as a family. My mom scrolled through the options and stopped on Love, Simon. I look over at her, catching on to what she's trying to do right now. Like i've said before my dad is a pretty scary man. Deep down he does kind of let off a homophobe vibe.

The movie starts and a couple minutes in Simon starts talking about his sexuality, which made my dad scrunch up his face. Oh fuck.

Mattia's dad: Love, what the fuck is this bullshit?

Me: What's wrong with it?

Mattia's dad: It's fucking gay. That's fucking disgusting.

I sank down into the couch more on the verge of tears and my dad look over at me with wide eyes.

Mattia's dad: Mattia u been kissing boys?

Me: um....

Mattia's mom: Just leave him alone

Mattia's dad: you dirty fag!

My dad stood up and hovered over me which caused my mom to stand up as well.

Mattia's dad: I didn't raise a disgusting faggot. You're a fucking disappointment. You don't work, you don't clean, you don't do shit. Apparently all you're good for is kissing boys.

Mattia's mom: Do not speak to my son like that!

I was on the couch fighting back tears. In school I was the big man, the one everyone was intimidated by, but right now as i coward under my dad I feel so small....

My mom stepped closer trying to push my dad away and he slapped her. The way he did it... It looked like he'd done it before almost as if it was something he did on a regular basis.

At the sight of my mom in pain I shot up from where i was sitting and started screaming.

Me: YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIT HER! I UNDERSTAND YOU'RE MAD. I KNOW I AM A DISAPPOINTMENT BUT I CAN'T CHANGE WHO I AM. AND EVEN IF I COULD, I WOULD DIE BEFORE I CHANGE JUST TO SATISFY YOU.

Without hesitation his fist came in contact with my face. I fell back onto the couch due to the impact. He took two more hits at my face and my lip and I could feel my lip burst and start bleeding.

Mattia's mom: GET OUT.

Mattia's dad: What the fuck did you just say?

Mattia's mom: Leave. NOW.

This time my dad didn't respond he just scoffed and left, slamming the door behind him. I looked at my mom.

Me: ....Has he done that before?

Mattia's mom: what?

Me: Hit you.... Has he hit you before?

Mattia's mom: Yes....

Me: Mom omg.. Why haven't you told me?!

Mattia's mom: I didn't want to worry you.

I grabbed my mom and pulled her back on the couch. I hugged her tightly as we both cried for hours.

-

a/n 👣: Heyy it's kinda late but I wanted to post this.

ALSO BRO THE PERSON THAT SNITCHED ON ROADMANMATTIA CAN KISS MY ASS FUCKIN SNITCH 🙄.

Anywayssss enjoy your day my luvs ❤️.