𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 ✰

+

+

Monday Morning

Kairi's pov

*ring ring ring*

I open my eyes and look over at the alarm. No. No. Fuck no. I'm not going to school. To see Mattia? After yesterday? You're funny.

I turned the alarm off and went back to sleep. Got me fucked up.

Not even 8 minutes after I closed my eyes here's comes my little sister. "Mom said get up for school before you're late." I ignored her. "Kairiiiiii" How do I snooze this alarm? "Brooooo" I said in an annoyed tone. I guess that answer was good enough for her because she scoffed and walked out. I hate my life.

I got up and got ready for another bullshit day at a bullshit school. I grabbed everything I needed then made my way downstairs.

kai's mom: Hey, i'm going to drop your sister off. You need a ride?

Kairi: No thanks mom. I'm gonna walk.

kai's mom: Ok Kai. Have a good day.

Kairi: I will. Bye

No I won't.

I walked out the house and began my walk to school. On the way I walked by a drug store with a picture of juul pods on the window... It made me think of Mattia. Should I get him one? Or does he have enough? Maybe just one. Before I knew it I was walking in the direction of the store.

It would be weird if I only got something for Mattia, right? I'll buy something for everyone.

I walked in the store and walked over to the juul pods. Am I old enough to buy these? I picked one of them up then walked over to the candy. I got gummy bears for Alejandro and Skittles for Robert. I walked over to the chips and get myself Hot Fries. I looked at the juul pod sign again and realized it said "18+" Fuck . I snuck the juul pod in my pocket and walked up to the register.

cashier: That'll be $8.79

I hand him a $10 bill and tell him to keep the change. I'm gonna be late. I ran out of the store and all the way to school. I wasted no time saying hi to anyone I just ran to homeroom. *ding* Ha. Made it just before the bell.

Mrs. Galarza: Oh. Cosentino you're here. I was going to mark you absent.

Kairi: Yea.

Mrs. Galarza: Look alive Cosentino.

God I hate this woman. I sat down near the boys handing them the things I got for them.

Alejandro: Aye sick. Thanks Kai

Robert: Facts Facts. Thanks broski.

Me: No problem.

Mattia: Hey where's mine :(

Kairi: I couldn't forget about you.

I discreetly pass him the pod.

Mattia: ayeee. Thanks babyyyy.

Kairi: I had to steal that for you.

Mattia: Welp now we know who Kai's favorite is. Be jealous.

Alejandro: Of course his boyfriend is his favorite.

Me: fuck off.

*ding* Saved by the bell. I got up and walked into the hall.

Mattia: Hey, hey kai wait.

Me: What's up?

Mattia: I'm sorry for last night. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I went too far. My bad

Kairi: Oh um..... No, my mom said I had 40 minutes to bring you your thing and come back home.

It's not a complete lie....

Mattia: ohhhh I thought you got freaked out by "daddy" or something

Kairi: haha nah..

Mattia: Okay well.. can't be late. See you later.

Kairi: Bye

We parted ways to our first period classes.

Skip to last period. Science (Kairi & Mattia are both in this class)

Mr. Mitchell (that's my science teachers name hehe): Okay you guys are going to pick partners and the two of you are going to work on building a nature made water filter. You will have 2 weeks to complete with a written essay explaining the process.

I felt someone tap my shoulder.

Mattia: Partners?

I looked around the room looking for an excuse not to be partners with Mattia, but everyone else already had partners.

Kairi: Yea sure.

Mattia: Ok. My house tonight?

Kairi: um...... Not tonight.

Mattia: Why not?

Kairi: I have to um... Help my mom cook tonight.

Mattia: Ok well..... tomorrow?

Kairi: For sure!

Mattia: okay....

*ding* That bell is definitely on my side today.

-

a/n🥱: HAPPY THANKSGIVING 🦃  Hope you enjoy your day! Take care my luvs ❤️.