𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ✰

+

+

next day, kairi's pov

it's thursday morning. prom is on saturday and i couldn't be more excited.

i got out of bed. shocker. i did the shit i usually do in the morning.. showered, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and got dressed. i went downstairs and saw my mom and sister sitting at the table eating breakfast.

kai's mom: good morning

me: good morning mom and maiya.

maiya: hi loser

she got up from her seat, put her dish in the sink and went to put her shoes on.

mom: hungry?

me: no thanks mom i'm gonna be late.

i ran over and got my shoes. i grabbed my bag and anything else i needed and walked out the door, maiya following behind me.

maiya: i'm glad you feel better. i hates walking alone.

me: you walked alone?! what if you would've gotten kidnapped?!

maiya: i carry mace

me: haha you're smart.

after walking for a while we finally reached maiya's school. she waved to me as she walked in. i waved back then walked away once i saw her fully go into the building.

i have to admit i'm pretty nervous to see the homophobes but it won't as bad this time. i hope... you know what yea. it won't hurt this time. i'm back and better.

nothing can ruins this day.

mattia's pov

i woke up to the sun shining through my window. instead of feeling crappy, like most of time, i actually felt okay. i got up and got ready. i went upstairs and looked around at the house that was still destroyed. my mom and brother are still at the hospital so no one's cleaned it up yet.

mattia: i will get to you right after school.

i walked out and started walking to school. the warm sun was hitting my face and birds were..... singing? the streets weren't empty. when i was approaching the school i saw a lil shorty walking up. and boy he was sexy.

me: yo! what u doin out here with all this assss.

he looked at me and laughed. he walked up closer to me and grabbed my hand.