Re trouble

"Welcome Tennia "

"Who are you? "

"I'm human.. "

"You shit stranger..Im not here for kidding.. Come to the point"

"Point.. Tennia Williams, Daughter of Peter Williams and Emma Williams, Born in 12 March, 1989 in Australia opposite to Mr. Corris Dorson's house.. Know?
Or you want to know more about you?

"How do you know so much about me? "

How do you know about my family? "
"I'm one the biggest criminal in the world.. I have my agents all over the world.. And even now also your family is under the control of my agents... At any moment I can send them the order to kill them.. . If.. . You don't understand.. . "
"Why was your target Sam? "
"That is a very big story..i can only tell that he was one of my obstacle in my way... That's why I have finished his way also.. But.... I have given him many warnings.. But he wasn't enough clever to understand my warnings..Now leave... "
"Hey... I would I? "
"I said leave..And remember this matter should enclose between us only..or you know.. What will happen.. Guards, take her away.. . "

"No............. I want justice.. "

"Guards.. Keep her here.. So Tenny, you will not remain silent.. You want to fight for your boyfriend right? "

"You got me.. I'll expose your truth in front of the world.. "

"So, die... " (Bullet fired from gun)

No.................

Tennia(POV)

I could heard my mother shouting Ten, wake up its 7 pm.. And I woke up.. Oh my god.. What a scary situation.. I've taken the right decision.. I'm happy in my own.. I got into the table to have some tiffin.. I saw my mom watching my show with a glaze of proudness in my eyes.. I too was watching myself and thinking few years ago also I was the burning topic to be discussed but the difference was that was American media and it's Australian and at that time my name was "twerking mystery girl" and now I'm Tennia Williams, the famous media personality.. What a great change.. It's so amazing to think that I was always the trendy girl.. Well it passed one hour.. I went back to my room as soon as I went there my friend Sarah called me.. We started talking she was offering for being to shopping today, but i denied and I started walking all around.. After a minute I reached the drawing room , I saw my mom talking to a girl, standing at the door..

As soon as I saw her my eyes sparked.. No... Not again.. Though she had came in form of a interviewer but none other than me could understand that who she was and what fortune or misfortune, she was bringing with her!!

My mom asked her, who are you.. She replied, "Am here to interview Miss Tennia Wlliams..!!"

Hey guys.. Though a short chapter but this chapter is basically the starting of again a hectic journey of Tennia and Sam, who are going to reboot their life.. Will Tennia sacrifice Sam or will she take the death threatening decision.. Let's see..
                                          -Sriza❤❤