Part 2 (Shockings)

"Hello who's there? "

"Hello.. Miss Tennia speaking? "

"Ya.. I'm "

"Mam I am Debby. A journalist of news times. I want to take an interview of yours. If you allow me then.. "

"Oh okay.But regarding what? "

"Regarding... Nothing but your daily life style.. "

"My daily lifestyle... I meant.. Why?
I mean I'm not an iconic personality. "

"Ya... I know.. I meant, you are a!
You are a great personality of Australian media.. There are many in the country who wants to know bout your lifestyle.. And as our news channel is exclusively new, our boss want to know how to be a ideal journalist ,which you are.. That's why I... "

"Okay.. Anyways, where are coming to take interview.. In my house? "

"That would be great if you grant permission"

"Oh.. I would rather suggest you to come within 7-9 pm cause I have works then.. "

"Oh.. Obviously.. I will"

Tennia(POV)

I don't know why she was interested in knowing about me. Suddenly my mom came before me and asked me "What happened dear? "
I replied "Nothing else mum.. "

My mom gave me a kiss.. I smiled a little bit and as my eyes went towards e watch I observed that was 9:30 Pm..I have to get ready for office..

As I reached my office, I was given the dialogs for today's show. I was trying to read and learn it with all my efforts but my concentration was concerned about the call.. My camera man suddenly appeared before me and asked me if was done with the dialogs.. I replied positive..

After 2 minutes I went for shooting-

"Good evening everyone..
Let's get a glance at today's news..
19 year's old boy got arrested for attempting Murder.. "

And I stopped
My director asked me what was wrong with me.. I got my sensation, which I lost for a minute again.. I don't know what is happening to me.. But my 6th sense is telling something is going to happen today that would change my life..Still I don't know fortunate or unfortunate.. My director suggested me to bring my brain in reality, finish my task early and went home and take rest.. He was actually thinking I was suffering from anxiety which I wasn't really doing so..
It had passed 3 years since that incident and I still can't forget that...
However, I finished my task and went for my way to home.. All of a sudden I got a call back .. I turned back and saw Michael calling me.. He asked me whether I was going to his daughter's birthday party.. I refused but I really don't want to miss that party, we are good friends and his daughter too loves me and treats me like her friend.. I too apologized to him and told him the actual reason why I can't go there.. He too considered.. And I went on..

I booked a cab and went to home while going ,the cab driver told me yesterday he and his wife were watching my show. They told that my opinions about every matter are so much significant for them.

I thanked them and told them to support me and our channel..
I knocked the door, my mom opened the door, she welcomed me and introduced to me our new neighbor Mrs. Steves,a blonde haired,chubby,white skinned lady with American accent. My mom introduced myself to her. She, on that statement commented that she already know me and indeed confessed that I'm very much famous and lovable personality of Australian media. I thanked her too. Actually listening to the good compliments of people and thanking them have now became a part of daily routine of my life. I had a nice conversation with her. She told me that she, before coming here, worked as a surveyor of American government in New York but now both of them had shifted to Australia due to the transfer of her husband's job and is recently looking for a teaching job or the job if a professor. I don't know about others but the only thing I could say was that my mom had got another best friend...

I then got inside my room, I put out my laptop and I tried to open my Facebook but it wasn't opening. Now I tried to open Google, but I couldn't. I was getting anxious, how can I get information of different news if my computer stopped working. 1 min later I got to know the shit that it was hacked!!
I thought it was something I hadn't hoped to be.. Suddenly Mrs. Stevens opened the door . She told me that she had came to tell me that she was leaving the house for now,she asked me why I was looking so anxious. I told the reason why I was looking so much anxious and I told her that my computer was hacked. She told me not to worry. She called a girl named Veronica, later I got to know that Veronica was her daughter, she works in FBI, but had came her for a few days. After a couple of mins a tall, fit girl with long wavy brown hair with puppy eyes appeared in my room, I thought she was the reporter, later I got to know that she wasn't the one. She was Veronica, I must say that she was a great hacker, she took my laptop and within two minutes in my hand was the full information about the hacked and the laptop was unlocked again. She advised me to give a complain police station. My mom then took her to our drawing room. I too came there. I introduced myself, she too introduced herself, she told me her experience of living in America and working as a FBI agent. I was glad to meet her but I was so much impressed that FBI have such talented agents. If they would help me on my mission a few years ago then I might have won the case. But I'm happy now too. Here everyone knows and respects me and I'm quite satisfied in my won work, I don't want any additional disturbance in my life......

Hey guys....!!
So, it's been a while since we have seen our gorgeous and talented girl Tennia and our courageous Sam...

So here our Tennia is again back with her never give up skills.. But this times "No fear.. No sacrifice.. Just lies.. Just adventures.. "
This time we will got to see some new people with extraordinary skills and knowledges..
This time the story will get darker...
So stay tuned for that and thanks for showering so much love for our couple.. We are now a few votes away from 1k..So bye....

                                     -Sriza(Author) ❤❤