At evening

Then I went back to the house..

At the evening, I dressed up on a bloody red dress and we went in front of the entrance, I was waiting for Sam, after 15 mins, a car came. I stared at that gorgeous car, the window opened, the Sam greeted me and I got into the gorgeous car.

"Gorgeous Car right? Means it wasn't his car. Have you seen the car before with Sam? ", Asked Tyler..

"Yes .. He told that he took that in rent for a day"... I said..

When I sat on the front seat, he stared at me and commented that I was looking stunning on that dress. He came closer to me..

" Ahem!! ", Tyler obstructed..

" Just listen, then reply", I told..

Then, after the kiss, he took out a piece of cloth to tie my eyes. When I asked why, he told that he wanted to give a surprise. The car stopped when we reached the hotel, he lifted me and took me to the restaurant. And then opened the tie on my eyes.And he was right, the hotel was really spectacular. I was just surprising my observing the hotel. He asked me whether I liked the hotel or not. I replied positively. It was really a gift for me. He told that there was a orchestra event too but that day it was cancelled due to some reasons. For the 1st one hour, we ordered our dishes and started talking about all our moments together. I was really enjoying all it until the dish came and he went to wash his hand. I observed a bald headed, muscular person staring at me and maybe was following me for some of the day too. And since it was too late that Sam had been to wash his hand, I went to see him, as I turned back I realized that someone was following me. I don't know whether it was that man or not, but I ignored it, after a second, I realized a shadow coming closer to me and the second before I turned off, I was hit was a iron rod and fall senseless. I was seeing a blurred vision and I didn't lose my vision up to a minute when Sam shouted, "Ten.. What happened to you", he was with a person who looked the same as him and he told that person  that he have to take me home immediately and I was trying to figure out what just happened and who was that person but I was lacking in energy and he lifted me,took me to the car and then I got senseless...

" What!!? You meant that there were two Sams?", Asked Tyler..

"I don't know and if there were 2,then where is the other and how do I don't know about that? ", I replied..

The next morning when I woke up, I felt severe pain in my head as if someone has bitten me with a rod. I at first laid at bed for a hour, when the pain reduced, I woke up from the bed and found myself in my own bed!

Slowly after a hour of lying in the bed the pain replenished and I checked my phone whether Sam left any message for me or not. Sam always leaves a message whenever he is unable to meet me, but this time surprisingly there were no messages. I tried to call Sam, his phone was switched off. I thought I would went to his house to thank him and tell him all the stuffs that I realized and observed yesterday.

So, I went to bathroom, washed my face and got fresh. I was feeling fresh now. I got ready for that, took my phone to book a Cab but I couldn't because at that time, I heard the calling bell's sound. I opened the door. I saw the newspaper delivery boy standing in front of me, he held the newspaper on my hand, when I tried to tell him thanks, he ran away. I was wondering why everything around me is going so much crazy and peculiar. I was really feeling uncomfortable by their reactions. My mom called me, she asked me how was I. I told her that I was alright. I didn't mentioned to her that the incident that occurred yesterday because she would he nervous and will pressure me to leave New York City and come back to Australia. And I didn't really wanna go there because I loved Sam and at any cost I was gonna continue our relationship and I don't care what the world thinks. She warned me about the increasing rape casing occuring in New York now a days. Well, not only in New York, but also in all part of the World. Mom's that statement made me think that was that person trying to rape me? Well, she asked me about Sam, I told that we were really enjoying our times to get her and told her about our celebrations yesterday, except that being senseless incident..

Well, my eyes freezed when my heart almost stopped when I saw the headline at the front of the paper.

" Amateur investigator Sam Hemsworth sent to custody for attempting murder at Valentina hotel"

I wasn't believing in my eyes about that. It was harsh and unexpected..

"Okay.. So, Sam was investigator. I gotta know that now", said Sam..

I said, " Yes.. He was amateur and his dream was to became the greatest detective of all times. He was inspired by Sherlock"..

"A fictional character!?Was he psycho?", asked Tyler..

"Nope.. He used to think that Sherlock that got a great IQ, and nobody in this World have gotta IQ like him. And it's true.Maybe it is.. Sherlock had a great IQ".. I said..

" Ok.. Leave that.. So, Sam was an A
amateur  investigator, he used to think that he has a great IQ. His aim was to become the greatest investigator of all time..Right? Anymore information about him? ",Tyler questioned..

" No".. I replied