Begginings

"So, Ms Tennia, glad to meet you in a dark situation. Sometimes, I feel like you're present in my only to make me in trouble. Regardless of what the age is. You're like that relative, who everytime regardless of what the situation is rush into the house to show off about their child's result to let me get in a big trouble."
Shouted Tyler aggressively..

Well that wasn't the 1st time he was shouting upon me, and it was genuine. I deserve that. Maybe I do. Tyler Hoger is greatest lawyer ever existed on the whole city. He is a figure whom every one wants. Every teenagers and elder girls in NYC die to date him.He is tall, handsome, genius, kind.Well, in case of kindness, he is kind..Yup.. He is kind to everyone single soul present in Earth except for me.. Well this was not the 1st time his red angry eyes and super rude facial expression was staring at me as if I was the murderer. Now a days, it has became more common..

"Tyler, please..Can't you forget that rejection?
It was just genuine. I always considered you as someone who was friend".. I replied in an apologizing manner..

" Huh? Really?!
You could have friend zoned me instead. Right? ",He asked..

" But I was too young for all that. I was a shock for me. I didn't really meant to insult you. Out of frustration it all happened. I didn't really meant to slap you", I said..

"Oh.. Wow!
Ms Tennia Williams, do you know?
All you should know about yourself is you're not that girl what you appears to be.You have to set your mind that you're not the queen of the world. You are not someone who is a celebrity. There are several girls in NYC as you and that really not a fun fact. You're neither multi talented, nor were a genius student. All you are is a Cheater and.. Just leave.And all is know is I hate you.And I still regret of my decision that I loved a cheater like you.. ", He again shouted..

" Shut up Tyler.. I'm a not a cheater. I was just disappointed with you unexpected behavior. Tyler, we were friends, neighbors. We spent all our special times together including school farewell, graduation and all. I have never hidden anything from you. And then, when you proposed me, in front of all my companions, I got actually disappointed and on that disappointment I slapped you".. I said almost in a crying manner..

"And what about all the sacrifices I did for you? Don't you think I felt disappointed just by helping you in a MATHS exam paper and still confessed that I was sicking for help from you?
Because of that single mistake, I lost my 1st position that year and disappointed my parents.Just for you I stole my dad's car and got punishment..Just for you I told my mom that I'm not gonna participate in the state debate competition because you wanted to visit your friend living in country side that day. Like all this stuffs didn't disappointed me. Right?
And when I needed you,you slapped me.Thats what your kindness is, that's what your innocence is.And your complaining against me to head mistress is what reveals how much true our friendship was right?
Why don't you oppose my point Ten, or  are you gonna cry now?
Like you used to do when teacher scolds you for not complaining our homeworks.

You're actually that actor whom no one needs and what happened yesterday was the punishment for your sins. And now just see yourself, you are in front of me. 5 years later..

That guy, whom you have slapped, is now standing in front of you.. In front of those mischievous and cheater eyes. Whom one day I loved, loved more than even my heart, standing like the only figure for you who have the only ability to save your life. Or maybe our love life. Now say, standing on this dark situation, what is your opinion about this? "He asked..

" Tyler.. That's enough, I know that I rejected you, slapped you, blocked you, complained to head mistress against you, snatched away your position but that was all happened in an unexpected way and all that happened 5 years ago. Tyler, it was 5 years ago. 5 year is a huge time period. And you were so much possessive that you can't forgot that. Tyler it's been more that a lakh times that I apologize to you for all that and everytime, you keep realizing me that I was just your subordinate which I wasn't. I tried to convince you for a million times to find another girl but you didn't and it's hopefully not my fault and now that I'm here at you cabin I'm no longer here is apologize to you for my past's sins.. As you call it. Neither I'm here to convince you to propose another girl. You yourself said, I'm not anyone special, there are several girls who are even far far better than me, why don't you propose them?

All you did all your life is insulted me and now I'm not your ex crush now I'm your client and you're my lawyer, you can't bother me for that repeatedly throughout the whole mission. I'm not anyone your subordinate anymore and I don't really now saw you as ex friend or enemy or neighbor or anything. All is know is I'm your client now and you have to help me and I'm paying you for that, you are not now allowed to bother me repeatedly for a single incident and if you have that much problem with my presence in your cabin, let me stay away from you and let your ego stay with you and let me go away I'll find someone else.You're actually frustrating.. And disgusting too".. This time I shouted..

"Okay.. Leave that.. If I made you angry then sorry forgive, you're right sometimes I become over possessive.. I'm apologizing. Now, tell me about Sam.. What do you was he guilty?"He asked..

"No.. He was not! Sam is a generous person , he could attempt such crime.. I have enough trust in him. Just save him".. I told..

" One last time I'm asking.. You loved him right? "He asked with a melancholy..

" I.. I.. "I was stammering..

" Don't hestitate.. ", he shouted..

" Yes.. I do", I confessed..

With a sigh Tyler told, "Ok..Tell me everything about it"..

Hey guys.. If you're reading this, then don't scroll down or you'll get confused because this story is under the process of re-writing...

                                             -Sriza (Author)