Flashback

"Do do re re mi mi pha so la pha la so mi mi do re pha la so mi re re pha"

Yes girls, you're doing great. Be graceful, this time we are gonna kill the whole show. It's our 2nd chance, don't bother by happenings of the last year. Forget that.. This year we will be the best performer and we have to be the!

Shirley do that more gracefully.You're
leading this time. Noa, practice more and just kill that.. Come girls!!
Feel the beats, you're ballerinas you can't fall off this time. Wait a sec let us take some rest..

Wondering why all this musical things happening? Well, as I told, I'm a struggling woman and I don't have a job except dance academy. My dance isn't that much young as me though.. I started it when I was 18 and now it holds a great reputation in the city that every year we are chosen to participate and perform on the grand new year fest.Though, last year, our experience wasn't that much great.. All of a sudden, fire got caught at our green home and when we got out of that stuff, all the costumes of my gals were totally burnt. We were in great tension until one of my gals fall into the stage out of anxiety and we ruined the show. Everyone were super angry by that incident but the accusations had been lifted to the auditorium's authority, since the fire incident was totally their mistake..

So, yup.. This year too we are gonna perform and this year we worked even harder, so let's see what the hells we change this year too..

My boyfriend Sam called me, that day was our anniversary, we were planning for a dinner dinner, so I picked up the call..

"Hey Sam.. What's up? ", I asked in a smiley mood

"Umm.. Nothing else.. I had called you to let you know that next week I'm going to Texas for a certain work and ya.. Don't worry.. "He said..

This statement totally ruined my mind.. But I calmly asked, " Ok darling.. What about today? "..

" Today? What's today? ", He asked in a confused..

I, out of disappointment told, " Today Tom Holland got married "..

He laughed and said, " Oh.. That guy got married at last! I'm happy for him"

I shouted this time, "Sam! What the hell? How can you forget such an important day of our life? Am I a joke to you? "

He calmly replied, "Ten, how can I forget the day on which I got the fortune to get to see your eyes.. I still remember that day..

Me and my friends were ready for hosting the fresher's party when you all of sudden came and fall in front of me holding my shoulders. I could see your black and mysterious aura staring at me, our smooth hair fall on my hand. That was the most important and mean day of my life..

Moreover, I remember all our special momenta that we spent together. We are a soul made for each other. Do you remember last year's story when we went to Malibu for the vacation? "

"Fresher's party right? And still you don't confess that you're a cheater! That's how you lie.. ", said Tyler in a angry manner again..

But that was the thing that made me realize some change in behavior of him. We didn't met at fresher's party we met at my friend's party. And even we hadn't even been to Malibu together. I was actually surprised by that behavior.When I asked him, he replied-

" No darling.. We had been there. Remember we ate a crab there. At first you were afraid but after that you too enjoyed that.. "

"What? Year? "I questioned..

" Year.. The year.. I'm surprised how can you forgot that.. Do you remember the night we spend together at  the beach watching stars and planets? "He said..

But I wasn't able to remember that at all..

" Was he struggling from memory loss? "Tyler asked..

"Well I don't think so.. And he is a detective after all.. "I added..

" Was he cheating over you then? "He asked with a doubt..

" No.. He can't.. Shut up Tyler".. I became panic..

"Ok.. What's next".. He asked

"Then I forgot all the things that just happened and moved on.. That's what happen between true lovers".. He calmly replied....

" Maybe that's what happens when trust somebody more than yourself.. Then? "He questioned..

Then I asked him,
" Ok baby.. So, what's the plan for today? Are we going on a long drive? Or on a romantic dinner or watch a romantic film? I can't wait for your surprise.. "I asked eagerly..

" Baby I'm really sorry.. Today I have a very much serious work but I promise you next year we will spent our special time at Paris".. He said in an apologising manner..

I said, "But baby.. It's not your work.. It's your excuse everytime. Last year you told the same and this year, the year changed, the time changed, every single thing in the life changed and we are standing still on the same position.Everytime, I talk of some changes in our relationship you make dump excuses and it's worst than anything in my life".. I told in anger..

"Ok baby.. Don't be so short tempered, today let's went on a date. But I'll decide the hotel.. " He said..

"Date.. Ok.. I'm in"..I said..

" I'll text you the address later, bye".. He said..

And call disconnected..

One of my student called me back for dance rehearsal and we again started the rehearsal..

"So, you were going on a date.. On that hotel? Did you received the message or was that a excuse too? ", Tyler asked after rolling his eyes..

"After the class finished, I encouraged my students for practicing a lot and giving a way better better this time and closed the entrance of the dance classroom.. " I said..

"After that what did you do there in the empty and closed room? " Tyler questioned curiously..

"Oh actually the landowner had ordered to clean the class every Sunday after the practice so I dust the room.. ", I replied..

" Oh.. Then? What about the message?", he asked..

"When I finished my work, I received a message from him", I said..

" A message.. The address? What was written there? "He asked..

" Umm.. Valentina Hotel, I'll pick you up from your home, be ready".. I replied...

"Then anything happened?", He asked..

" Yes, the message hot deleted "..