Chapter Seven

Guys I am sorry it took me soo long to update. I have been stuck on what to write on this chapter. And happy holidays even though I'm very late. Sorry again.

I'm having a cover contest
which ever one of yall wants to participate tell me and and I'll tell you what email you can send to.
*********************************************************************************************************
ENJOY THE CHAPTER
*********************************************************************************************************
Ashley's POV

a year have past since Amy had ran away. I cry myself to sleep because I missed her and she was my favorite sister. Callie is still sleeping around especially with Ben. They both a slut and manwhore. Elena well she turned into Callie number 2. And the others are quite different now, James is blaming himself, Colten is a big time manwhore, and Cole just shuts everybody out.

I woke up and went to my bathroom and I looked in the mirror and like any other day I look like a raccoon. I have heavy bags under my eyes that I think looks like there a sack of potatoes. I brush my teeth, took a shower. I got out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and went to my closet and picked out my outfit. I did my hair in a fishtails. I did my make up and I went downstairs for breakfast.
********DOWN IN THE KITCHEN**********

"hey Ashley" Lauren greeted with the saddest smile. I know she misses her too. She graduated a year ago but she can't move on without Amy. Like college she doesnt want to go to college.

"hey Lauren, how are you" I replied while going to the cabinet to get cereal. I grab some frosted flakes (they are my favorite) and put it in a bowl and went to the fridge and got the milk out. I poured the milk then put it back in the fridge and started eating my cereal.

"Good better than before" she said with a sad smile

"i just miss her" I said while she say.

"I really miss her" we said at the same time.

James walked into the kitchen and stared at Lauren, it's obvious that they are mate but Lauren rejected him because of the way he treated Amy. That's what he gets (hahaha).
"Hey Lauren, hey Ashley" James said waving at us while opening the fridge.

"hi" I just say to him. Dont get me wrong I loved my brother but not when he made Amy run away. Lauren just ignored him and grab her keys to her car.

"you want me to drop you at school again Ashley" Lauren ask. did I mention that I dont ride to school with any of my siblings no more. Well I don't, Lauren drops me at school.

"no I'll drop her at school" James said while getting up putting his cup of coffee in the sink.

" No thank you I'll just go with Lauren" I say to him. I grab my bag and walked to Lauren's car. I got in the car and put on my seatbelt. Lauren start her car about five minute into the drive when "I got something to tell you" Lauren say.

"What is it, you seem happy" I said turning to face her.

"I know where Amy is" she said smiling.

"You fucking kidding me chicken nugget" I said to her. What I like chicken nugget the first time I ate chicken nugget was with Amy when we went to Mcdonalds together when she was twelve and I was ten.

"watch your language and yeah she called me this morning" she said. I felt sad she called Lauren and not me her sister and I don't blame her either, maybe she moved on.

"What did she say? Where is she? What pack is she in? Omg is she a rouge?" I bombarded her with a bunch of questions and I literally jump up and down in my seat.