Chapter nineteen

Enjoy this chapter because there's gonna be a lot happening

*****************************************
Amy's POV

We have less than 10 minutes before everyone gets here and I'm preparing dinner with some of the ladies in our pack and we're finishing the last pan of lasagna since we made five. We decided to cook a lot because there gonna be at least more than sixty people here tonight and since we're werewolves we eat a lot.

Since Callie decided to invite herself and her family that means even more people is going to be present when I announce my surprise to the pack and my close friends. 10 minutes has passed and everyone from our pack is here-only the ones who came with us though- and the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" Hayley said and soon we saw kids running inside. Callie's kids and Lauren's kids ran and went to play with the kids. Soon Lauren and the rest walked and we greet each other and they called their kids.

Soon I saw 2 cute little girls walked in holding each other's hands and walked to Lauren.

"Ondina and Lexi this is your aunt Amy and Amy that's Ondina" she said pointing to the little girl on the right with a purple flower dress and a pink headband "and That's Lexi" poiting to the little girl weariing the same dress except hers is in pink and she's wearing a purple headband.

"Hi"I crouched down in front of them. And they waved shyly to me and both said hello simultaneously.

"Do you guys want to meet my kids" I asked and they nodded.

"Kids!" I yelled and I soon heard the pouring of their feet running.

"What did I say about running?"

"Not to run in the house" the twins said while Rowan was still having a struggle running with her little legs. I laughed softly at her and went to pick her up.

"Hi mowmmy" she said and clutched her arms around my neck

"Hi baby" I said and kissed her cheeks.

"Mommy who are they?" Kay said and pointed her finger to Ondina and Lexi.

"Those are your cousins" I told her

"Hi I'm Kat and I'm 4 what's your names?" Kat asked excitedly instead of answering her the twins moved closer to Lauren.

"Don't be scared they your cousins" Lauren told them.

"I'm Ondina and she my sissy Lexi" Ondina said

"You guys look alike"

"Mowmmy said we lwooked the same becwause we twins" she said

"Really my mommy said that my brother Sammy-she pointed to Samuel- and I are twins" she said and Samuel move closer to my legs.

Callie soon came back with her kids and they all look like her except for the boy.

"This is Andrew Ella and Bella" she said while pointing each of them out. And she looked at me and smiled softly.

"Hello guys" I said and put Rowan down.

"Hello" all three of them said at the same time.

"How old are they?" I asked her

"They're 3" she said

"They're triplets?" I asked shockingly

"Yeah" she answered.

"Hi!!" Rowan screamed and we all laughed

"And that's my sister Rowan" Kat introduced to the twins

"How old she?" Ella asked she and her sister were wearing matching white dresses and grey boots and their brother was wearing a white button up shirt and grey jeans.

"She's 2" Kat answered

"I'm 2" the twins said that the same time

"Rweally?" Rowan asked

"Yeah"Lexi said

"How old are you?" Andrew asked Samuel

"I'm 4" he answered quietly

Soon Hayley came in and told us that dinner was ready but she didn't forget to grab Samuel with her. And he left with her and didn't even say bye. I laughed

"That's his favorite aunt and they have this special bond of some sort" I told everyone and lead them into the dinning room that looks like a ballroom. But from the corner of my eyes I can see Callie, Lauren and Ashley frown when mentioned that Hayley was Samuel's favorite aunt.

They all sat down with their family on and I went and sat next to Caden. We started eating and Caden was feeding Rowan as usual like she loves to be feed by her dad.

During dinner everyone was talking to each other and enjoying each other's company except for Ben who was ignoring Callie every time she tried talking to him and I felt that was kind of rude. But Caden and I kept sneaking each other glances and smiling like some teenage lovers. While we were having dessert Caden felt that it was the right time for us to announce our pregnancy-well my pregnancy- but it doesn't matter. He stood up and tapped his glass with a fork to get everyone's attention.

"Thank you for coming tonight guys" he said to the people from the other pack members.

"It was suppose to be a pack meeting with only our pack members but my wife and mate"he said and looked down at me with a smile "wanted to invite her family" even though I really didn't but they don't need to know that. And everyone one smiled except for Ben of course.

"This is an exciting news for our family and our pack" he said and grabbed my hand to stand up with him by his side like it would always be.

'Do you want me to say it or do you want to say it?' I asked through mind-link

'We can say it at the same time. If you want to' he said

'Sure' I responded

"We're having another baby" we announced together with excitement. And the whole table erupted in a round of applause. And then everything stopped when we heard a scream from Ben's pack next door.

*********************************
I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and also liked it.

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER:
Did I make any mistakes in this chapter?

Fact about me: I'm in high school and I'm single as I can be.

Snapchat:lela_xox8

Instagram: queen.xo.l

Facebook: Leila Silver

Email: laylacolin@icloud.com