chapter two

Callie's POV

Today is my birthday YAY. But I hate how I have to share it Elena and disgusting Amy. She is such a bitch. I was walking to class with Ashley, Elena, Cole, Colten, when I heard James yelling at Amy that bitch deserves whatever she's getting.

"yeah bitch get the hell out of our lives" I said has I was walking to them cause I don't really like her it's her fault that our parents died. She didn't listen when they said not to go into the woods but no she didn't listen.

"you are a disgrace to this family why are you even here. Mom should have killed you or give you up for adoption" Elena said.

" you should just disappear into thin air. oh wait you take up too much air so there is no air" Colten said.

you know what Callie you are a slut, James you are a asshole, Cole you are just a wannabe, Elena I don't know what to say cause you are a really moody bitch, Colten stop your whoring around and how come I take too much air you're still breathing dumbass, and Ashley just never mind you are the only one I like. Maybe I should just disappear into thin air. For your information  I am not a liar and I'm definitely not lying about Ben being my mate. You all should just get a life because you don't have one instead and come and barge into my life FUCK YOU ALL!!!!" I yelled and ran out of the school.

We all looked shocked. Well she is gonna get it from me when I get home later,on the day.

"well what are we going to do with that bitch" I said.

"SHUT UP CALLIE" James yelled and walked away.

"so guys what are we going to do to her?" I asked again.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CALLIE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELF TRY HAVING A HEART FOR ONCE. AND I AGREE WITH HER ABOUT WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT ALL OF YOU. ESPECIALLY YOU CALLIE YOU ARE A SLUT AND ALSO A BITCH" Ashley said and walked away.