The Divine Trickster

Start from the beginning

(Second Ascension outfit)

(Third and final Ascension outfit)

History: He's a major deity in Hinduism. He's worshipped as the eight avatar of the god Vishnu and also as the supreme god in his own right. He is the god of compassion, tenderness and love and is one of the most popular and widely revered among Indian divinities. Krishna's birthday is celebrated every year by Hindus on Krishna Janmashtami according to the lunisolar Hindu calendar, which falls in late August or early September of the Gregorian calendar. Krishna is usually depicted with a flute.

The anecdotes and narratives of Krishna's life are generally titled as Krishna Leela. He is the central character in the Mahabharata, the Bhagavata Purana and the Bhagavad Gita, and is mentioned in many Hindu philosophical, theological and mythological texts. They portray him in various perspectives. A god-child, a prankster, a model lover, a divine hero and as the universal supreme being.

His iconography reflects these legends, and shows him in different stages of his life, such as an infant eating butter, a young boy playing a flute, a young boy with a Radha or surrounded by women devotees, or a friendly charioteer giving counsel to Arjuna.

Rarity: ☆☆☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Arts/Arts/Buster/Buster.
Alignment: True-Neutral.
Strength: A.
Endurance: B.
Agility: A.
Mana: A.
Luck: EX.
Noble Phantasm: A+.

Class Skills~

Territory Creation: C.

Item Creation: B.

Divinity: EX: He archieved the highest level of divinity due to first being one of the avatars of Vishnu and later being revered as a supreme god in his own rights.

Independent Manifestation: A+.

Personal Skills~

Flute of Krishna: A: The most iconic instrument of Krisna. The music which it produces can charm anyone, and anything's, hearts, even those who lack human reasoning and senses. This flute can also be used to perform Illusions, enhancements upon allies and other offensive abilities. Game Effects; Grants Invicibility upon the party for 3 turns. Increases party's attack for 3 turns. Increases party's NP gauge.

Dreamlike Charisma: A+: He became truly popular... An model lover, a friend, a tactician and a trickster. He truly standed out among all those talents.

Trickster's Mind: EX: From his youth to the his days of adulthood, he always played around others like toys. From the Pandavas to the Kauravas to keep fighting to the end of their lives. But also benefited and gained the hearts of others with his tricks. Skills like Command of the Strategist, Advice of the Strategist and Sabotage are fused together. Game Effects; Increases party's attack for 3 turns. Increases party's defenses for 3 turns. Greately lowers all enemies attacks and defenses.